1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Communication problem of developers, moderators and rovio staff.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shadow Moon!, 25 Oct 2017.

?

Do you think devs should communicate before implementing new rules.

1. Yes

93.6%
  2. No

6.4%
  1. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I support your post @yellowocean but to add more detail to your information, the exploit is not just about jumping to a winning guild at the end, but rather, was to head off the START of the rivalry where a matchup was formed based on a guild of 1 player, and then after their 24 buddies joined in and destroyed another team of 1. Thus making it very easy to get an automatic 42 tokens each time.

I just wait patiently to see what the next steps are and how we can enjoy these new features without people abusing things. I hope they take the feedback and consider the best fix for this.

2. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Hands down. The 42k tokens need to be returned to everyone. Right now.

Babablacksheep, behumble and Zusay like this.
  3. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

But then u give 42000 to those who deliberately seek out a low infamy team to get 42000 tokens. I don't want any tokens as it is unfair as i tried so hard but only got 5000 tokens as it was a hard rivalry

4. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

lmao ^ this guy

Joey who likes this.
  5. magician

magician New Member

yeah the problem of farming
    is basically some guys found this problem in the first 30 minutes of game lmao.

6. KiloMeda

KiloMeda Member

I think this is the best course of action.

I have been in one guild since I joined in July and have no plans of hopping. I was not negatively affected by this change and think the general idea makes sense (although there could be a grace period or break between rivalries to let players legitimately find new guilds).

Miika mentioned the guild hopping change only affected a minority of players, which I believe is true. However, based on my experiences in the forum, it may have impacted your most organized and dedicated players the most. That is, the ones managing multiple guilds with outside resources and the ones that have spent a good amount of money in the game. For that reason (in addition to the others that were affected), compensation for the drastic change may be the best way to solve this. I know you don't want that to become the norm for disagreements with the community, but it is directly negatively impacting their in-game rewards for something that was not explicitly discouraged before.

Joey who and *JAWS* like this.
  7. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Support already responded and says there will be no compensation