1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion - Bonus Guild Quest

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Fix-it, 22 Oct 2017.

1. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    What about a special space in raffles that unlocks a secret quest for your guild and you actually share rewards with your guildmates?
    -Big reward
    anything bigger than 1k token is ok. Maybe 5k for everyone? I will leave this part to devs.
    -Time limit
    To make a tension for adrenaline!
    -Will NOT count for rivalries
    This is a special quest for your guild. It would be unfair for rivalries.

Do you have anything to improve this? I'll edit thread for you!

The Grim Repair likes this.
  2. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

I'd like it . I´ve seen some interesting ideas concerning the badges won in battle. Maybe these bonus quests could make use of that. For example: 10 or 20 Pentakills above 1k infamy and 50 - 100 triple or 4x Kills. Otherwise could it ask for 3x star wins... 20 - 30 3Star victories within a raffle season or so. Even 8 or more consecutive fleet victories (with guild teammates).

About the prices... I think these bonus guild quests could replace one guild quest per board. For example Mortar quests or so that a guild is not capable to complete.

3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey hey - suggestions are always welcome and being read with great interest. So far I can't confirm if there is anything going to happen like you suggest - but it is a good idea and I forwarded it :)

FirnenAhead likes this.
  4. lolo

lolo New Member

maybe 'quest pieces' if you collect a certain amount of them (with your guild) you will get a special team quest in your normal quest area (giving sugar or gold instead of tokens)? I think it would be best if you make the quest a badge collecting quest for the entire team (taking around 25 hours playtime to complete).