1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please goto sleep Miika, you have stayed up too long worrying about this

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Miku Da Yo 39, 25 Oct 2017.

?

Can we let the developers go to sleep?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    61.0%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    39.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

I have been online since this morning and i still see Miika online, they dont live in N.A so they really should be resting. This is obviously very bad for their physical health and i don't want development on this game to slow because a dev developed health problems. Can we give them a break or at least let them take their time to sort things out. Our overwhelming attitudes aren't good for them mentally either.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

You realize this game is Miika's job right? Plus you don't know his sleep schedule nor his physical health

3. Miku Da Yo 39

I know he has been online longer than regular working hours. 8 hours a day makes you full time. You want to push devs to double that with consistent overtime? Its not healthy man. Anyone can make this educated guess. It's not like they won't take care of your problems, but you gotta let them rest.

4. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    Dang, does that mean my employer shouldn't have me working 12 hour days. Or 10 hour days 6 days a week with another 8 on Sunday..... lol

• Percy • likes this.
  5. Miku Da Yo 39

You have an employer though, these guys are more freelance than you. If they were like you i wouldn't even bother. I hope your job pays you well though. Man thats a lot of hours!

6. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Damn man are you sucking on the devs? I saw your ban got lifted and now this?!

7. Miku Da Yo 39

Do you have any soft ENG friends? Being a uni student i have many who have done coops and interships at companies like rovio. If you think its healthy how they can be overworked to this degree you are wrong. I just feel empathy for them, even though there are worse jobs. But the point is, empathy isnt going to prevent them from doing their jobs. Give em some time. I mean you don't have to agree, but at least over half the people who voted have a heart.

8. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Then send him/her a private message. Jeez. This is not something to be discussed here.

9. Miku Da Yo 39

Not really up for a discussion anyways. Anything an individual says would be much less meaningful than seeing some poll votes favoring their sleep. Anywho lets just leave it to the polls. Night

10. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

lmao clearly sucking on the devs

Babablacksheep and baysider like this.
  11. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    Hahahaha, that ought to get the thread deleted

12. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Probably he is doing this to prevent his future ban.i mean no one force devs to stay awake they r doing their job and its between them and rovio.they get money for their work and its rovio who decide there working schedule who r we to decide there job schedule.if devs have any problem with there current job they can find another job.i mean cmon we dont need to discuss this cuz its not our buisness

lolo, Babablacksheep and Kalbs like this.
  13. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Yes dev need sleep too,
    all of us need sleep and good rest so we can be

14. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

So much salt comcentrated in 1 topic... All because you guys are throwing salt at someone who was mature enough to put personal feelings aside and wanted the devs to get some rest...

Really mature of you guys, is this what the comunity haa become? (Looking forward to the insults I'll receive for standing up for miku da yo)

A55A51N and TheRedSpeeder like this.
  15. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Nope, you have changed since QUIT. YOU are not the Wishaal we used to adore :(
    As for defending miku, dude!!! Did you seriously consider defending a guy who has been throwing TAUNTS in every single thread, after his ban was lifted

COMMUNITY HASN'T CHANGED, BUT YOU HAVE:(

16. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, I have zero tolerance for selfish fixers. I have zero respect for selfish fixers. But I'm just trying to stay on topic.

I have changed, I know, that's what happens if you don't bring yourself in a salty enviroment like the forum all the time. I'm just cleansed of the salt, that's all.

As for the other topics where he was throwing taunts all the time... Show no mercy! (That should work right?;))

Babablacksheep likes this.
  17. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

WISHAAL-THE sage with pure Holy Spirit :D:D
    ANYWAYS, happy to learn you are progressing in real life

Wishaal likes this.
  18. Princess sarah94

Princess sarah94 New Member

First off when someone who represents a huge company fails to act in a professional and ciurteous manner it changes the atmospere of everything... they are making huge mistakes..this game does not just belong to a small group of favored individuals .. there isnt enough of them to even battle.... and also brown nosing is gonna get no one anywhere.... it kills me to watch sheep fall in line..lol

fixaguy1001 likes this.
  19. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

I listen ... Miika don´t need ... sleep ...

36337-Creeped-Out-Dracula.gif

20. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Everyone needs sleep and with many people being angry at the new rule, I can imagine that the devs probably are staying up trying to figure out what they did wrong and what they wish to do in the future. Improving a game especially with all these complaints is stressful and everybody deserves and needs sleep.
    Miku has the right idea, but most of the others on this thread are just being salty and are not contributing anything that actually helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.