1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

GUILD REWARD ISSUE

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by 7seascomquer, 25 Oct 2017.

?

Why rovio why dont give me tokens

1. Reward

60.0%
  2. Guild

40.0%
  3. Challenge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 7seascomquer

7seascomquer New Member

We have already finish guild challenges but our guild REWARD havent come yet plase fix that my profile name is 7SeasConquer

2. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Rules changed check....announcements...
    If u shift guilds u wont get rewards

3. 7seascomquer

7seascomquer New Member

No idint get off my clan

4. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Check announcements...

5. guykakin

guykakin Member

hopefully devs will realize the error (penalizing people that didn't guild hop) and fix it

Proficient Gaming likes this.
  6. Kk awaweewaaaa

Kk awaweewaaaa New Member

I joined a guild few hours after the season started, contributed a lot with the guild for 6 days and thenbthebrules just changed and I got nothing? Pretty unfair. These new rules should start after you announce it, and not by the end of a season.

7. TeeYaiz

TeeYaiz New Member

I also have the same problem. I helped my guild finished the quests since rivalry started and when it ends I didn't get my guild tokens reward but my all guildmates already get it. please check.
    Name: LockHeartz

8. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

There is a thread already regarding the same pinned on top of General discussion! Please check before posting new threads! :)

9. Pranavpg

Pranavpg New Member

This rule is unfair.. If the rule is to prevent guild token exploit, then the best way is to deny reward tokens to those accounts that play quests in different guilds..

10. Hodges

Hodges Well-Known Member

i welcome all these new threads. just shows how much the devs screwed us over.

Pranavpg likes this.
  11. Pranavpg

Pranavpg New Member

Firstly, The rule must have come to effect from current rivalry. Secondly the news update that came to game today must have come earlier. Thirdly, 42k guild tokens are too much for active players to loose probably for those in higher global ranks.. So, I suggest to deny tokens to those who use use one account in different guild quests..

12. Zotah

Zotah Member

Same for me. They should have implemented this rule for the next rivalry period. This way they would have avoided all those negative discussions for this issue. It just look that they don’t give a .... about their players community. On my side, I will protest by cutting in my monthly allocation for this game and see how the communication and game rules implementation are handled by Rovio devs in the future before spending again.

Pranavpg likes this.