1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] - Rivalry Rule changes

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Phalgun, 25 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Now you Guys know how it works so, be careful next time. :)

2. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Okay everyone! They heard the feedback, no need to be hostile anymore, just give them sometime and i'm sure they will provide the best possible solution. I am sure compensation will be handled accordingly as well. Let's all wait patiently.

Captain Gilligan likes this.
  3. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

@The Grim Repair
    Ok.. I have a question.. If any player was kicked from guild by his guild mates by mistake or other reason, will the person get any tokens ? Or he has to wait for a week to start getting the tokens again?

4. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

He will only be denied Rivalry tokens.

5. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

A kick should really not happen accidentally.

Yes, it does apply to all ways of leaving and rejoining guilds - regardless of reasons. It only affects rivalry rewards though.

6. FloydTheDuck

FloydTheDuck New Member

I appreciate the update, Grim. I appreciate you guys taking active steps to stop exploits and also for hearing the feedback here.

Our main concern here is recruiting... people will not want to leave and join your guild if they know they will miss a rivalry reward.

Zinwood likes this.
  7. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

Atleast you’re considering. Thank you for listening.

Zinwood and The Grim Repair like this.
  8. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Oh can you guys figure a way to address sharing of replays? I left my guild only to create a new one with a friend to share a replay. With this new rule, i can't really do that.

9. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Ok.. Thanks for the heads up

10. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Atleast give us 2hours after rivalry ends so we can recruit or join other guild during that time.this is totally unfair update and guilds cant even recruit new players now

11. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

this is no longer up for consideration... make it happen... your rule change necessitates a cooldown/buffer feature in-between rivalry seasons... unless you are asking players to forfeit 1 rivalry season's rivalry reward if they decide to move or if they have been removed from a guild... this is no longer a subject for debate nor discussion... your customers demand this feature to be put in place.

12. yellowocean

2 hours is too short, you have to conisder global timelines... 24 hours is the minimum buffer period to allow guilds with players in opposite timezones to organize properly

13. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Cry...

Look, Rovio is getting smarter since the whole Exploit fiasco before, and I think too smart this time around too. Again, Communication or lack there of. It's getting increasingly hilarious at how poorly this 12 man company is running this game. They are clearly overwhelmed.

14. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

So now guild leaders will decide our fate, if we deserve to get rivalry or not. Ultimate power in their hands(I DID NOT GET KICKED).So, please tell me devs will we have to get used to these blunders happening every now and then???

15. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Yes i dont mind 24hrs also but the current system is not fair and im totally against it

16. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I got punished because I was a cheater/exploiter...

But now lots of honest players are getting punished? Just when I thought they couldn't make things any worse...

Seems like stopping with battle bay was the right decision. Now I don't even have to worry about temptation to start playing again.

17. Shimmer&shine

Shimmer&shine New Member

In my openion guild loyalty can be promoted by making a reward for like the 3 top contributors in the guild they can gain more rivalry rewards than the rest cause players who bust their ass are equal to 0 contributors you should consider rewarding good players not punishing them !!

Zinwood and FloydTheDuck like this.
  18. Desirè

Desirè Member

Ok so i understand the need to stop exploits. However I left my original guild i was in since day one when rivalry started. I worked hard in the new guild (14k contribution trophies) just to come in second 2 weeks in a row. I went back to my original guild that my mini was holding leader of. I have spent lots of money on boost for my guild and myself as we all have been here since the beginning of the week and have made this our new home. Because we moved to a new perm home we lose rewards we worked hard and spent lots on since day one?!? Keep the 42k tokens but give me my money back i spent on boost. Thanks......

19. aaazzzaaa

aaazzzaaa New Member

Devs/admins,
    Can you freeze the Guild rivalries and quest? or do some maintenance before making the game playable? and restart the season after you fix the game issue. i think it is fair for everyone.

Desirè likes this.
  20. yellowocean

i love this game, truly... you guys are smart and intelligent people... but right now, you guys need help with "customer satisfaction" please get someone who is really good at it because you have failed repeatedly to make a "fair" decision. this is even worse than the exploit debacle... now you have penalized more players who were just helping out with other guilds, even those who were kicked from their guilds were penalized too. fix this rovio, quickly and correctly. you'll start losing more players again if you don't fix this asap. #anothersaddayatthebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.