1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder and it's effect on your team

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Kalbs, 18 May 2017.

1. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Anyone else getting annoyed by the fact that having a speeder on your team, you're most likely to lose?

2. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

You're not, if the speeder is good they can be very valuable to the team.

HeWhoHasCake likes this.
  3. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Owh really? Idk. But it might happen since speeder's health is very low compared to other ship so probably yes

4. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

I guess speeder doesnt give effect to other player but defender and fixer yes

5. Gillion

Gillion Member

The leaderboards say otherwise as many of the top players are speeders. Yes the lower hp can be an issue sometimes but if your good your speed makes you very hard to hit.

6. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

I'm probably just playing with a bunch of a-hole newbie speeders thinking they can outrun everything which negatively affect his team (getting picked off easily, doesn't work with the group). It's really irritating.

7. Steph

Steph New Member

You seem to take this very, very seriously, Poindexter. It's a game. You were once a asshole newbie yourself.. chill

8. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

I wasn't. Always play with the team. You're probably one of them

9. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

Im going to be one of them upgrading to mk3 speedster today and gonna phase through torpedos and dodge direct hits.

10. Gillion

Gillion Member

Now everyone just calm down, no need for a flame war. Speeders are a tricky boat to play and it can be disastrous while trying to learn. Just try to bare with them and as infamy levels increase you will start to play with the ones that have a good handle on things.

11. XxAGENTSHAWxX

XxAGENTSHAWxX New Member

I hear your point, but I kinda disagree... a speeder has outstanding potential in the right hands, and if you google up "blacktail battle bay" and watch one of P0rthos' vids (btw great vids man) then you would probably understand. But yeah, playing with those noobs speeder who don't even help their team can be very fustrating... But after you get to ace tier, the speeders are really powerful and can knock other players (apart from others speeders) right out of the park, due to the fact that noobs who do not lead their shots CANNOT hit them. But just play the game and get to ace tier and you will not be as frustrated. ;)

12. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

I disagree because if you have a good speeder that knows how to evade attacks and distract the enemy then it's game over. If you see your speeder doing circles around your enemy it's probably best if you help out while their turrets are turned. Also very good for going in to kill an enemy who is hiding in a tight spot with low health.

XxAGENTSHAWxX likes this.
  13. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

"People who don't play with the same ships as i do make me lose! I'm not taking off my sandpaper panties until everyone plays exactly the way i think they should."

I'll sure you've never had a bad game...

Last edited: 20 May 2017
    BowenQ and TheRedSpeeder like this.
  14. BEN

BEN Active Member

Speeders are actually the strongest in the game imo.

15. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

I often win when there's a speeder on my team. They are not useless.

16. Steven

Steven Active Member

I'm mk4 speeder and my teams often win, not soly because of me but because of the team and help from my hard hitting sniper cannons! While I'm risking my life( all it takes is one wrong move and we speeders are dead) drawing enemy fire how about u get in there and get off some free shots before I retreat back to the healer

17. its9da

its9da New Member

i think speeder is good to break enemy concentration, speeder move at first. Meanwhile, the rest is aiming enemy. 80% enemy player will aiming that speeder and of course u must be have great skill of dodging. If u are good at speeder, u can shot while dodging :). Only my opinion :D

Raunak likes this.
  18. Razerx100

Razerx100 Member

At lower level it is. But trust me having a MK4+ Speeder on your team gives you a much better winning chance.
    Like last match 1 MK4 Speeder had 10 HP ish he ran away, he had Bandage. My other shooter buddy got cocky and went other way, then that Speeder came out of no where with full HP and sunken us both, 2; 70%HP+ MK3 Shooter. My MK3 Shooter has 2.5k HP .

19. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

4 out of the top 5 in the world (last Nightmare League) are speeders, so thats not always the case :D But sure, like already mentioned, it's a tricky ship to play and can take some time to master.

bb_top10_leaderboard_nightmare.png

20. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Wow. Was it a different speeder?