1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay starting to lose its appeal ☹️

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SantiagoCK - Hells Angels, 20 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SantiagoCK - Hells Angels

SantiagoCK - Hells Angels New Member

Guild wars update seemed great in the beginning, but now it's starting to become a pain the ass. If I'm not getting teamed up with guys in mk3 & mk4 trying to complete quests, im getting destroyed by legendary weapons that so many have from the loopholes. We report players and teams exploiting the loopholes but nothing happens, our guild is 25 strong and everyone gives 100% so I can understand why some are getting disheartened by their lack of progress compared to others they face. Surely there's a much quicker way of fixing some of these problems. Btw, we love the game or we wouldn't bother complaining

2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Nobody earned leg weapons through the loophole. That was all fixed.

Miathan and Babablacksheep like this.
  3. SantiagoCK - Hells Angels

That's a weird answer, you sure your playing the same game? So it's just me, and a few hundred others that have noticed the massive increase in leg weapons since the update? Maybe it was fixed, but these guys still have the legendary weapons they got from exploiting the loophole. It's easy to pick out the cheats when you've been playing long enough, especially when we battle the same people multiple times a day.

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

The update helped me get my legendary. Got final 6 red legendary pieces in no time.

(I'm a fairplay and free to play player)

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  5. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

I’m not saying the update hasn’t helped people get legs. Just saying the ones who exploited the loop hole got rolled back. They’ve gotten them in the same way you could have. I’ve played since global launch and I’m at 3800 infamy so legs are just an every day thing that I haven’t noticed an uptick in.

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

You'll actually find that many legitimitely gained legendaries were removed from the game with the rollback along with all of the farmed ones.

Helius Maximus and *JAWS* like this.
  7. SantiagoCK - Hells Angels

Wow! I'm well below, sitting between 2000 & 2500, at that inf there's definitely a very noticeable increase. Our guild has 2 wins & a 2nd so far, all while playing within the rules which has helped me earn a total of 0 legendary pieces, between my 24 other team mates we've accumulated 3 pieces altogether. If there's something we could be doing wrong, or not doing maybe.... seems unlikely that amount of players bought epic crates X10 in the last few weeks, obviously the rollback wasn't quite thorough enough coz' some fishys slipped outta the net

8. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

My guild has won the 42k three times now, not to mention all the tickets you get while competing to stay #1, and I STILL haven't got a single legendary piece from the raffle. Every legendary raffle has given me either power cells (that I can't use) or a perk I don't need lol.

9. SantiagoCK - Hells Angels

Lol, exactly what I'm hearing from everyone that isn't pay to play or cheating

10. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Nobody is cheating anymore.

Miathan and retryW like this.
  11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

1. Nobody's cheating.
    2. Many people were at 9/10 leg pieces b4 update, and were indefinately stuck, because RNG. It's simply luck, nothing more. Even in the 1300-1400s, I've seen leg carronades, sniper cannons and std. Mortars. Don't worry about it, it'll pass as soon as these people reach the point where their weapons are normal.

12. SantiagoCK - Hells Angels

Lmao, ok.

13. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Can you show me how to cheat? If there’s a way I would like to know and maybe then I can catch people and help report them.

Mr. Chompers, _devill and Disguised like this.
  14. Killerduck

Killerduck Member

How do they get legendary weapons using loopholes? Cuz they buy them?

15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Not anymore.

16. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

*Links to the YouTube survey videos*

Killerduck likes this.
  17. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

You are right about guild quests being a pain. Players take lower mk ships or low tier weapons to complete quests. Only thing to do is report. If everyone follows one simple thing of reporting these players, devs will find a solution. They have proven that before so have a little faith.
    About the legendary weapons, I did see a few yesterday at 2000+ infamy, mostly carronades, triple torps and swift torps. I wish I could get a legendary weapon but so far I have 6/10 of red.

I got only 1 red legendary piece from raffle and it's possible that I might complete at least 1 legendary in some time with some help from RNG. I'm f2p so if I get 4 more reds in say next few months, will I be cheating? I had 5 legendary reds even before this guild thing started so it's obvious some players will be getting a legendary by now. No point in complaining about it or saying they are cheating. I face epic t3 weapons (mostly snipers:mad:) in battles and they have almost the same damage as legendary t1 and I have only rare weapons to shoot at them. Seems fair right? Acceptable to most of the players. But if it was a legendary t1 it would not make much difference to me as they have almost same dps. Upgrade your loadout and you will not feel under powered in battles. It's what I'm working on while hoping for RNG to be a little helpful and complete my legendary red (I'll work with anything as long as it's not a mortar or looks like a mortar:p)

18. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

You are lucky u even have 6 legendary pieces, i have 0 as i scrapped the two green ones (i ever got)

19. Buzz...

Buzz... Member

i think the guild quest force players to upgrade many weapons and thus its difficult to upgrade the weapon we actually use in fight.

20. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Yeah I think it may be due to luck as well. If it could work, like 4 more times, I could have a gold weapon.:D

I didn't get any legendary pieces for months and some time back I got like 3 pieces out of nowhere. I think next one won't be coming any time soon unless I score one from guild raffle which I did this month .
    Anyway, I wont scrap a legendary piece unless it's absolutely necessary no matter which class of item the piece belongs to. There is only one situation where you can scrap legendary piece and it's when you upgrade a legendary weapon or if there is no other choice, still not saying you should do it even then. Keep the pieces and try to complete them. That way you will get more parts and maybe another piece you were waiting for. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.