1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Steven, 18 May 2017.

1. Steven

Steven Active Member

What is the purpose of being in a guild? To fleet up u have to pm or add friend wich u can do without being in a guild, u can chart in global.... to me it seems the only benefit is as long as the guild leaders recruit good players u can fleet up with better ppl...wich I don't think leaders play games with new recruits to find out how good they are. Such btw u can do just from friends list and playing with ur new made friends with no guild so again.... what's the point?

2. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

To entertain you by chatting there

3. Gillion

Gillion Member

The devs have talked about wanting to implement some form of guild wars in a future update and I imagine that having a strong guild would yield higher rewards from what ever system they come up with.

4. Steven

Steven Active Member

This would be a great idea but till then in my opinion they are pointless....if they do this I also could see ppl making like all healer 5v5 and idk if it would work out but something like that could be way OP

5. Gillion

Gillion Member

At higher levels talents unlock that really hurt healing such as flare gun reducing healing by 30% while target is burning or tesla bolt preventing all healing while the stun is in effect. These combined with focus fire on one fixer at a time would take out an all fixer team. As for the guilds being pointless right now I would disagree as building a strong team now will be better then scrambling to find one after a guild wars system is released.

6. Steven

Steven Active Member

That does make a good point bud. Really hope they bring this to the game soon. Would def make things more fun...wouldnt have to worry about afkers all the damn time and mindless ppl charging in solo

7. Raissa tito safaraz

And also make a kind of team battle so 5v5 and the participants are all the member of the guild! It would be fun but it wont decrease or increase infamy

8. Steven

Steven Active Member

Seen any poles out there to vote for this to happen?

9. Raissa tito safaraz

Idk