1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

One day-off between a war and the next one?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by NaveFantasma, 18 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

What about a pause between a guild war and the next one? I think its needed ... many games offer like one day with no war to allow to the players a bit of "rest" after a war between guilds...

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    But why?

3. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Normally in other games is like that...cose players are busy all the time to finish missions to be the first guild in the war leaderbord and it can make some stress; many players feel themselfs like psicologically "oblyed" to play cose of the "run to the better place and reward" and it can make after some time make the player tired of the game and leave it; its not me to say it but i heard it from many other players also playng to many other games.... and so the devs usually give one day pause after a guild war...i dont know if you have experience with other games of the same type of Battle Bay...

4. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I was actually gonna suggest about it,gaming should not be relentless work,it should rather be fun.Anyways i suggest you post in pinned guild quest thread

5. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Yes ... i agree with you too...a competion should have a start, an end, and a short pause before the next one...

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

You arent exactly forced to play :) Id suggest finding a guild with likeminded people. If you dont want to stress about quests, then dont!

Board 4/5 essentially already do what you are requesting - At some point you reach a stage where there is nothing left to meaningfully work towards (we arent going to magically deal 1million damage with firebomb over the next 6hours fx). Our last Board has pretty much been settled for the past 3 days, leaving only the question of whether our enforcers will make their breakpoint or not.

Mr. Chompers, Iunch and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

I dont agree at all...board 4/5 are the deciding boards... and there is a kind of psicological push for the players to play to win ...it must be so othwrwise it would be not a competion...but after every competition must be a rest time

8. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

I'm with Kitterini on this. We've got a couple of people still working on board 4 stuff, but most of us don't have the items to complete what's left, so taking a break. Also board 1 is easy enough for a lot of guilds that if a player wants to rest a day it's probably not a big deal

9. DaveRay35

DaveRay35 Active Member

I'd like to see the ability to maybe "opt out" of a quest mini season. For example - if someone is on holiday without access to data or on a business trip which would leave them unable to play for a couple of days.

It'd be great if the rivalry matchmaking took this into account too.

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

I reckon it will calm down anyway, for every season that pass the need/pressure to complete all the boards will probably be less and less.
    Now it's new and exciting, with time it will be just another part of the game :)

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  11. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Im not sure about this...tokens are always there waiting to be taken

12. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

I don't know about you, but I've certainly learned that trying to grind board 5 is simply not worth it (unless it's a quest that comes naturally) :)

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  13. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Im not talking about going totable 5...we are at this moment 45 to 45 in the first place and all the war was head to head with second and third place...so no possibility to leave so easy....yesterday 44-44 43; 6 hours ago 45-44-43; 2 hours ago 45-45-43; we are in first place but how could you say now ok just let it and see what happens...of course no... and someone told the 2nd and 3d tabke are the most important and already deciding there who wins...i disagree completly...they just have not the experience we are having in this war!

14. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

If guild raffle didn't offer solid prizes, it wouldn't have been a big deal. However now by wining you can bump up your progress to a great extent, so i don't think it would calm down at all..

NaveFantasma likes this.
  15. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.