1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wish they would do something

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by thissucks, 16 Oct 2017.

1. thissucks

thissucks New Member

Just because my infamy is 2260.. It keeps match me with other players that have 1-2-3 legendary weapons.. So unfair. (I have none)
    My 6K health is useless..
    Sigh!!!!!

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Lol, if you're complaining now prepare yourself it just gets worse. Your infamy range is prime so you are in a big pool and match making is much more equal. Once you start approaching 3000 you get thrown in with nightmare league players and wallet warriors with level 2 legendaries

3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    lol I have no sympathy for you, sorry. I have 3.5k health, nothing past tier IV rare and because my infamy is quite high, I am constantly matched with nightmare players who don't just have 2 or 3 legendaries, they have tier 2 or tier 3 legendaries.
    Bottom line: get used to it :)

Jumppanen, ThatOnion, Wishaal and 5 others like this.
  4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Nightmare + Legendary and epic everywhere. They hit hard and are really skilled players.

5. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

I feel your pain aka bill Clinton style. Before I ever got a legendary. I looked up the top 50 guys on the leader boat in my preferred ship. I suggest u do the same. And then chart a plan how thru game play you can grow there. It doesn't take legendaries to compete. I know it sounds sacrilege to say. But it's true. Buttersteel proved it. If you're a sniper guy collect a rare and and epic. And grow them over time. When I was free to play I had an rare sniper level 4. And an epic sniper 2. With time you will collect and grow these to level V. Focus on your bhurt training and other trainings that maximize your favorite weapons. Enjoy the journey and realize it might take u a few more months of grinding Without cash. And I highly suggest you forget about infamy. And focus on weapons upgrades and trainings. With time you will rise. And get what u want.

6. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

People between 1500 - 3000 probably get the fairest matches in game. It's only unfair for starting players who get destroyed by MK5s and Ace I who get their infamy robbed by nightmare players every now and then.

7. disorder

disorder Active Member

totally true
    under 1k is a nonsense...(fighting against a MK6 when you are a MK2 is crazy)
    after 3k it's a nonsense..(fighting against t4 legendary is horrible)

8. obscenery

obscenery New Member

At least this game teach you about real life. It is not fair...and money talks.

xxxBISMARCKxxx and Shadow Moon! like this.
  9. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

You have 6k Health? Try with 3k health... I'm at 2950 infamy, with 3100 health. Most weapons 2 shot me

10. disorder

disorder Active Member

give us your item, so we can look at
    in fact you can find ton's of people helping you (oh sorry i get out i'm non english)

11. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

No wonder why you need "SKILL" to climb up in infamy.

12. thissucks

thissucks New Member

OK, really not helpful --- Obviously no more read the headline.... They need to do something, not everyone come down on me because I said something.
    Rovio needs to change the matching system

My Stuff
    Rare long range mortar --- LVL 4 --- 528
    Rare big Berta --- LVL 4 --- 1191
    Uncommon Big Berta --- LVL 4 --- 876
    Epic Blast cannon --- LVL 3 --- 747
    Uncommor blast cannon --- LVL 4 --- 536
    Rare triple torpedo --- LVL 4 --- 3X660
    Epic Big shield --- LVL 3.4 --- 1644
    Rare standard shield --- LVL 4 ---799
    Lvl 35 -- Health -- 6042
    And before everyone says oh you should have this.. oh you should have that.. That is what Rovia gave me..

Yet sometime dead in 2 second (literally) by legendary weapons

13. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

The match making doesnt go off ur weapons bud...u know how much trouble(if even useful) it would be to try and get a match based on weapon loadout and power? U can have legendaries at Mk1 anf 50 infamy if u spend alot right off the bat. I dont mean to be rude by any means but if u keep playing u gona have to get use to seeing weapons better than yours if ur not a spender bud.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  14. thissucks

thissucks New Member

Well they should do something..

So you play, get to a certain point, can't play anymore -- Like the game I just played 6000 health gone in 2 seconds flat... stupid (take the match longer to load than to play)

So, people are just going to quit if they can't get the weapons and no progress. DUMB business model

15. *Rubber Duck*

Try my mk6 speeder with 4k hp dead in less than one sec...turned a corner and BAM insta death, it happens...try different play styles, dont sit out in the open, try and keep the majoraty ofnthe enemy team out of ur line of sight and focus on one player....this game is about tacktics and skill not all about the items u run. U goda learn how to play smart.

16. thissucks

thissucks New Member

well I got to 2335 I know how to play.. Thanks...
    Can't play though if its unfair

17. *Rubber Duck*

Life aint fair bud and i dont see them changing matchmaking based on weapons, iv been around a good little bit. Run 3 accounts one of wich thats 800 infamy. If ya dont like the game thats all gravy but if u do and u wana enjoy it ya goda make the best of what ya got. Play with ur team, think about the playstyle u play...i was stuck at 3k infamy on my main for months, till i stoped scouting and i played the backfield waiting for a lone gunman to go assassinate! Was able to climb to 4k....and weapons up here are alot stronger than a t1 legendary and as i speeder i know ur pain...i dont live threw most of my matches when i get hit with t5 epics(wich is stronger than t1 leg) or even t3,4,5 legendary weapons...i see high weapons daily. If ur f2p i recomend also start saving those rares and epics...dont go for legendary weapons, id rather epic over the legendary t1 i have now.

A55A51N likes this.
  18. thissucks

thissucks New Member

OK, so I guess i'll just be a douch -- load a battle -- don't play and I will lose 24 infamy points...

Piss everyone off -- those players, and then the lower level players when I am match with them.. Then everyone will be happy

Thanks all for nothing...later

19. *Rubber Duck*

I gave you advise from a high infamy player with multiple accounts from 4k all the way down to 800 f2p infamy, if u dont wana take the advise thats on u bud. Just trying to help ya understand the game a bit as a newcomer. Best of luck to ya

xxxBISMARCKxxx likes this.
  20. thissucks

thissucks New Member

ok, down to 2160 and still going down..
    seems to be the only way.. So it is what it is..
    Blame Rovio