1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Really want to get this off my shoulder...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KyleJanuary, 16 Oct 2017.

1. KyleJanuary

KyleJanuary New Member

From the very first time I played Battle Bay it has change trumendously, which is fantastic... but now I have a lil problem. I’m sitting with two weapons maxed out and can’t evolve it... so what the heck? I have a talent “IV” unlocked but it seems I need to wait for a weapon which is unevolutionised... talking about 100% untouched - in order to evolve Wasn’t a problem in the beginning..!!!!

2. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I don't know what you mean about un-evolutionized.
    Show screenshots or explain your situation a bit clearer please. I'm going to put this down to user error though.

3. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    You need an exact duplicate of the same weapon’s tier and the talent to evolve. You also need power cells of the tier and a heck load of gold.

4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Seems clear enough to me - you can't use an evolved (Tier 2+) weapon in order to evolve your Tier 3 to Tier 4.

Miathan and The Otherguy like this.
  5. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Really?
    I never knew that was a thing. Fair enough.

• Percy • and KyleJanuary like this.
  6. disorder

disorder Active Member

that's RNG god....
    i play since 6-7 months...an enforcer now mk5
    so got at T4 epic blast..(it's incredible for me... but get lots of blast epic... strange)
    a t4 rare flare launcher (got 2 in a row so decide to keep them)
    a T4 turbo... strange got 5 turbo rare ... so just a work with swift and T5 :=
    and a FUCKING T1 GRENADE EPIC!!!!.........i love grenade...i need more, it was my first epic :(

why???
    worse of it.... got 4 mine rare since battle quest...
    and can make a t5 explosive canon rare ...

spirit of this game is doing with what you got

DaveRay35 likes this.
  7. KyleJanuary

KyleJanuary New Member

T
    I have two Tear 3 standard Mortars, I can’t evolve the two to tier 4... you understand? So that wasn’t a problem in the beginning. A067BD43-88CE-4843-BB41-7822728863D4.jpeg

8. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

You can’t use any item above lvl 10 to evolve so the fact they are both level 30 is why you can’t use one to evolve the other.

9. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

That is a terrible restriction. Completely illogical to me...

retryW, Cyn and Babablacksheep like this.
  10. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

I think same weapon whatever their level, should can be use for evolve weapon.

11. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Interesting. I wasn't aware that two evolved weapons couldn't be evolved together. I have a few same items that I had evolved separately, thinking that at some point in the future I would evolve them together. Maybe a future modification to the game could allow you to pay gold or pearls to 'de-evolve' items back down?

• Percy • likes this.
  12. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Lemme tell something before from the game past.

That was the same way you have to evolve items before, except there were 3 tiers instead of 5. You needed 3 t2 duplicates to get a t3. But rip that update got changed. Unlucky you didn’t know.

13. KyleJanuary

KyleJanuary New Member

Thanks for the help it’s all good atleast I have some blast power. Always winning on a one on one though fair or no fair fight thanks again

14. KyleJanuary

KyleJanuary New Member

T
    True but it’s all good waiting for that upgrade it’s been some time now and just getting a lot of weapons I really don’t want to use

15. KyleJanuary

KyleJanuary New Member

That sounds like a plan, I’m a player that plays a lot aswell and buying pearls is not my kind of idea of getting stronger weapons where’s the fun or the challenge in that.... but great suggestion or you shouldn’t even pay for a down grade but instead receive 35% of the sugar back for each downgrade but I like the plan