1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Still a Major problem with the Rollback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MasterMind, 16 Oct 2017.

1. MasterMind

MasterMind Active Member

Trainers were not effected, so those who pearled trainers, got pearls back and kept their trainers the same post-pearl use.
    Inventory slots bought were also not rolled back, and the pearls given back for those.
    Why are our items from non-farming days taken? When these others haven't been taken or altered to the same timelines?
    Where are our guild rewards and tokens from the first rival guild season? We worked hard for those? Those with negative debt who didn't get to use them get super screwed.
    Let's start with these questions, before we bring more up. They are the main ones. Many have improperly benefited over others, where is the equality in fairness in all of this, that was the reason for the rollback right?

Hodges likes this.
  2. MasterMind

MasterMind Active Member

People who used pearls from farming for trainers, boosts, inventory slots weren't penalized, but if you bought boxes with those pearls you got screwed. Where is the fairness in that? Common Devs you coulda just rolled it back to the time of the announcement not a whole extra week where no one benefits. I look forward to this being solved. Our weapons and items we upgraded prior to farming were also rolled back and knocked down, where is the sugar and coins gained during this time? we got those from playing the game......

Hodges likes this.
  3. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Well, isn't someone a little bit salty today:rolleyes:

4. MasterMind

MasterMind Active Member

Nah I'm just the messenger, don't shot the messenger!

5. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

You know there is a way for you to avoid all the punishments from Rovio right? That very same method can also save you from all these complaining you been doing. I recommend to try it the method from now on.

CaffeinatedChris likes this.
  6. MasterMind

MasterMind Active Member

?

7. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Shhh, man, you're gonna give away the secret way to not get punished!

8. MasterMind

MasterMind Active Member

I am stating the flaws in the rollback. If someone spent 200k pearls on trainers, then farmed all weekend they would keep their trainer progress and get the pearls back to now buy items through boxes. I was stating the problems that the rollback still has. Rovio may or may not know of what is still needing work on. take ur nonsense elsewhere.