1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tier 1 epic blast cannon or tier 2 rare blast?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by dikshift, 14 May 2017.

1. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

I'm pretty sure a lvl 20 rare blast does more damage than a lvl 10 epic blast, but I'm not sure which one is easier to upgrade.

2. Gillion

Gillion Member

I would keep both but focus on the rare first and the epic second as it's much easier to level up a rare then an epic.

dikshift likes this.
  3. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Thanks, that's what I'm trying to do atm. Any real advantage for upgrading the epic though?

4. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

Well, eventually. Both maxed out, the epic will beat the rare. But the rare can hit harder faster simply due to the inexpensive leveling cost.

5. BEN

BEN Active Member

The extra perk slot for Epic. You have a max of 3 for rare, and 4 for epics.

6. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Epic have more dps if you upgrade more

7. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

2 slots is enough for me right now. I don't see how perks add much of an advantage tbh, the best I have is +50 health for shields.

8. BEN

BEN Active Member

Maybe for your level right now it isnt that much of a deal. But once you get better items youll learn that perks can be very effective in terms of how strong your item can be. It could be the difference of having +200 more health, or a little bit more speed, or even +200-300 damage per shot.

But if you have both, and are just starting, then I suggest trying to max out the rare first since it is easier to upgrade and level up.

dikshift likes this.
  9. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Wow really? What type of perks give that much of an advantage?

10. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Epic perks most likely

11. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Oh lol, the ones that cost 1 million gold.

12. BEN

BEN Active Member

Epic perks give the best bonuses ofcourse, but since we have no way of knowing what the shop will give us, settling for a rare perk whenever it comes out is okay too. You can also swap out the perks and put it on a different item(if applicable). Like for example your rare and epic blast cannons, when time comes that your epic is much stronger than your rare, you can take the perks out from the rare one and equip them on your epic.

13. Gillion

Gillion Member

I run flare gun on my speeder and a use + damage to burning target perks on my blast cannon which increases its damage by 18% and that's only 2 uncommon and 1 rare. So perks really can make a big impact.

14. Douglas

Douglas Member

I love my epic blast t1.... It's probably weaker than a t2 rare but it obviously have more potential.

15. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Right, but the chances of getting another epic blast cannon are pretty slim. I'd sooner get another rare blast cannon for a tier 3 rare, but then the number of rare parts needed for upgrades is absurd.

16. Sanket

Sanket New Member

Hey!
    Is anyone there who can tell me how to apply perks to a weapons??

Last edited: 18 May 2017
  17. SkyWriter

SkyWriter New Member

Rare is quicker to upgrade, so I would get that further along if you can, hold on to the epic and upgrade it when you have spare resources. IMG_2934.PNG IMG_2935.PNG

18. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Of course the rare one because when evolving it, you can get rare easier than epic so yeah. But if there is 1 more choice: tier 3 uncommon is better. Uncommon is much easier to get than rare one. I have trouble with evolving my rare standard shield because it is hard to get 1 more rare standard shield. Hope this is usefull

19. Douglas

Douglas Member

Click at the circle with a plus sign inside....and add the specific perk

20. zyk08

zyk08 New Member

any one know wwhat is better? an epic blast cannon level 20 or rare blast cannon level 40?