1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] - guild quest exploit and actions

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRaZE

KRaZE New Member

No it didn't, if you have seen the Tos you would realized that this exact exploit is against the rules of the game and you agreed to those terms.

2. -MAELSTROM-

-MAELSTROM- New Member

Well, they could've avoided all this and just not exploited the game, simple enough...

Miathan, Zangetsu, KRaZE and 2 others like this.
  3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

That isn’t what the announcement said. It said rollbacks for the worst, debt for the rest.

Did anyone actually get both?

4. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

I'm ready to work out what I earned during the start of the upgrade, even if there are a million tokens in the minus, but I will not spin the roulette for a year. But I will return all the tokens spent in these two weeks. It seems to me a bit not fair to roll back to the very start of the update, and even rollback with bugs, not all rolled ..

5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I thought it was both. I'll delete this if I'm wrong. Debt is well deserved if that's the case.

Miathan likes this.
  6. Boaty McBoatface

Boaty McBoatface Member

stop waving that "its in the TOS/EULA" flag on to us. somebody asked a dev directly and the answer was not punishable. and before this debacle, 99.99% of users didn't read the EULA. TL;DR i just want to play is the attitude

lucky2431 and Babablacksheep like this.
  7. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

I don't think they really quit tbh with you. I think they are just taking a small break.

8. ViscountSniffit

Don’t delete it. Maybe someone has gotten both, but I don’t think they are supposed to. If they did they should probably contact Rovio and get it straightened out.

9. EyeOfDoom

Yeah, small breaks of 5 minutes.

10. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

Nah they didn't.
    Some people got rolled back and some got debts.
    I think the debts max was 392k tokens.

11. KRaZE

KRaZE New Member

Fine you want me to stop waving the legally binding agreements in your face fine. You fucked up so deal with it

12. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Honestly, the punishment is a lot more harsh than I was expecting. On one hand, it shows that Rovio really did take this seriously, which is nice. On the other hand, I kinda feel for the people that got the rollback. If I wasn't so loyal to my guild, I probably would have hopped, too.

That said, the rollback isn't quite as severe as people are making it out to be, since it's not a ban. People who got the rollback only had 10 days worth of gameplay rolled. Worse things have happened. People who got a negative balance... did they keep the gear they gained? I need to know, since the drama in here is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Edit: To those people who didn't think this was an exploit, you obviously don't understand the effect this was having on the game...

Last edited: 14 Oct 2017
    Miathan likes this.
  13. ViscountSniffit

7A480BB4-7C50-4829-88FC-57EBA59860AF.jpeg

Last edited: 14 Oct 2017
    Biffter, Lucian758, Miathan and 14 others like this.
  14. EyeOfDoom

Now I can find ships with uncommon perks in ace league again. Never thought I'd see this day again.

Miathan likes this.
  15. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Tell me about it.

16. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

U do need an announcement to understand that stealing is a BAD behavior..? Kinda childish...
    STEALING is a punishable offence itself. So if government calls something "stealing" and says that it's WORKING ON IT u should understand that a few people stealing AND A LOT people stealing will cause different government reaction.

I don't understand why I have to explain such obvious things... Looks like 90% of abusers are kids and need explanations to every single action in-game (is it good or not). Weird.

17. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

I will give you a B+ for your effort of creating a spoof newspaper lol.
    You kind of fuck it up with the "made no sense to anyone with a "life"" haha. Good joke tho. Way to ease the tensions around here !

18. ViscountSniffit

Lol, is that what gave it away? :rolleyes:

I actually just found a generator online. I was hoping for a more tabloid ambiance, but was forced to sacrifice my artistic/journalistic integrity for the sake of expedience.

Biffter and Captain Gilligan like this.
  19. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

I don't know why yall can't see its obvious that this Dev post said guild hopping would not be punished . And that post caused ALOT of folks to jump on the band wagon . OWN WHAT YOU SAY

*JAWS* likes this.
  20. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Excuse me this post and all smart ellics wwnta say ohnyou read it wrong WTF. Therws only ones way to.read it

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.