1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] - guild quest exploit and actions

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Aint that the truth like a kid saying nanananan ana I told you so

2. Arrow-->

Arrow--> Member

Alright my final statement before leaving:

Stay strong guys and keep supporting this game like you did before. Now before you demand refund from apple/google id suggest you to wait awhile and see what actions developers are going to take next.

Have faith in developer because the whole point of this thread might be devs initiative to see how things are getting across.

Clearly we are sad but then again dont forget that we are the people who make this game & im pretty sure the devs would undone this action and go for a less severe action (atleast for the first exploit that has been witnessed in the game where they were also clearly at fault)

Devs I hope you rethink your action also take partial responsibility for your lack of communication with the players

Im gonna wait awhile before requesting refund and I urge you all to wait aswell and see whats coming next from the developers.

acerbix, Babablacksheep and behumble like this.
  3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

@non exploiters i didn't spend a dime in this game and give all your salt to me if you want. But there are people who spent real money and looking for a solution of loosing thier legitimate items. If you can't give them support, please let them find correct advise from someone else . You have no idea how betrayed the player who spent the money feels. I don't want this thread locked because of you guys, and let those guys escape without proper justice. I get it you win, we loose, leave us in peace

Last edited: 14 Oct 2017
    Wishaal and Captain Gilligan like this.
  4. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

I get what your saying I up in the hole for 100k tokens and got to keep my 2 or 3 epic perks I won in rafflesill take my punishment .my point is without that post from a Dev saying there will be no.punishment for guild hopping . I NEVER WOOD HAVE DID IT. And in sure in in the company of 100s that made the so called imorral decision based on that post . In being punished for doing exactly what the Dev posted there would be no punishment . and on top.of that those screaming oh you cheaters get rewarded for absolutely nothing .punish the guilty or reward the " not guilty " why did tjwy need to.so.both I guarantee yyou ROVIOS better enjoy the 500 or more dollars I've spent because itbwas the last

5. RIPTIDE

RIPTIDE Member

U.S. Navy
    I like you blacksheep

Wishaal, behumble, Kalbs and 2 others like this.
  6. Leethedeuce

Leethedeuce New Member

Cheaters never prosper. Should have more morale character then to have to cheat/exploit in a game anyways. Always have and always will play legit. I think everything they have done sounds more then fair.

A55A51N likes this.
  7. Ckim

Ckim Member

Truly truly sad day in many terms, but very interesting and entertaining chats that’s making me get popcorn.

First of all, as a person who farmed hours and got 30 epic perks, I don’t mind if they are gone. However, all the games I played to earn sugar has also been rolled back. More than 2 million sugars (about 100 game wins). I have to farm those again at 4500+ infamy which is extremely intense. I stopped when hours before the announcement was made, yet since I did participate in a very efficient party for hours to earn a lot of tokens, I agree for so called exploiting or effectively using a system and getting punished. Only perks and items earned should have been removed, not the sugars.

Second of all, for all those who are upset about exploiting....technically you need strategy, information, money, time and a great team to make it work. You guys have no idea how fun it was for 25 individuals to gather and play for hours. There was more activity in the guild chats than I have ever seen before. I’ve been in multiple top guilds to see their chat level and I believe it will never be as great as those few hours.

Lastly, I think this is a great game with talented dev team, but this update with so many bugs such as guild UI and system limits was very disappointing. Especially how slow the fix came out. I knew the loophole since day one but waited till the last minute since so many were on and followed the bandwagon. The slow response and unforeseen rollback makes me frustrated...my time and effort for the past week has disappeared.

Well in all, i will still play and sink lots of ships from climbing to nightmare, but my passion did sink too!

Wishaal, Bo Oetjen, lucky2431 and 7 others like this.
  8. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Read this sir the Dev said guild hhopping was not cheating

Attached Files:

9. Leethedeuce

Leethedeuce New Member

does say switching back and forth, doesn't say anything about creating guilds to exploit the system... should be common sense anyways not to exploit by now. especially in multiplayer games. They(exploiters/cheaters) should have more respect for themselves & other players.

10. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

A good rule of thumb is: “if in doubt, don’t do it!”.

Imagine a guy explaining to the cops...

“Well sure she looks 14... but I asked her how old she was (because she looks really young), and I didn’t get a straight answer... so... I just assumed... err...”

Exactly! That guy gets arrested.

11. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

I told know the loop hole and didn't use it until days later when unread the Dev's post stating no punishment would be given for guild hopping .

12. KRaZE

KRaZE New Member

Do you understand how difficult it would be for a small development team to go through hundreds even thousands of account and replays just get everything exact???!! If you wanted to avoid this then you shouldn't have cheated simple as that

13. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Instead of rolling back they should of just applied the token debt to all accounts, actually no that's not harsh enough for the super abusers. Guilds get disabled for them permanently.

14. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

I created no guilds . I didn't join any guild created to exploit I hopped around finished fixer quests . I fail tonsee how that is different than what the Dev said wouldn't be pumishable

15. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

So that's your argument. Crime major or minor, Hang everyone, because you can't differentiate...

Wishaal and behumble like this.
  16. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Instead of the inscription that you know about the bug, you could limit the transitions from the guild, the day after the exit. It would immediately stop everything. But you prefer to first make updates with the blessings, make the blame players who got this update, and even take away all the creaks that were played for two weeks.When the rollback was not restored achievements, the reward was collected for them when the tasks of the guilds were carried out. Well, the pullback removed all the pearls. Played during this time about 500 fights, half of them with viewing ads. Not refunded sugar / gold / pearls for all battles without a bug, and without the tasks of guilds in general. Not to mention the starry boxes, everything from the calendar and boxes from the store. There could be legendary details or epic things. You thought about it, it's easier to just roll back from the start of the update and then with bugs

Babablacksheep and Ovidmikel like this.
  17. KRaZE

KRaZE New Member

No my argument is while the devs made a mistake no one forced you to do the things you did,if you can choose you actions but you can't choose the consequences. If you don't like what the devs did,then quit.

18. RIPTIDE

RIPTIDE Member

U.S. Navy
    Im afraid to admit people already have :(

Babablacksheep likes this.
  19. Boaty McBoatface

Boaty McBoatface Member

except that one of the devs made it clear it would not be punishable, thats when majority started farming. i didn't farm until i saw that message. yes nobody forced us but that message by the dev pushed us to farming or get left behind.

Ovidmikel and Babablacksheep like this.
  20. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Good. If they can't live without their cheated loot, the game is a better place without them.

Edit @EyeOfDoom it wasn't both, to be clear. It was either rollback or chip debt, based on the severity of their abuses.

EyeOfDoom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.