1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best way to spin raffles.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Dvd2812, 13 Oct 2017.

1. Dvd2812

Dvd2812 Member

After 2 weeks since the update, I saved up to 200k raffle and got 6 epic perks, 11 epic parts and a lot of powercell. Luckily, I got exactly what I wanted a long time, an epic big torp from bonus spin! From this experience, I think the best way to spin is to wait for 200k raffle and a right reward, you get a higher chance to get what you want.

2. Vile Kyle

Vile Kyle Member

I'll be saving up and trying your way

3. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

I am currently hoarding because my board is poor for what I want. The perks don’t fit my speeder or the weapons that I use. My first board was awesome so I pulled my tokens when I got them. Hoarding for a good board is definatly a good idea, and if you can get a good bonus board as well you are golden!!

TVNPryde likes this.
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Same here, my board seems to have a lot of green pieces, and perks for gearloop, at the moment.

I guess if I started spinning I’d uncover other stuff, but I think I might save for now and see what shows up next week :)

5. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I only did 12 spins and 1 free legendary spin. Like some of you guys, my prize board hasn't been good so I haven't been spinning. Just got 42K gift from Rovio so I have to spin soon or reach the limit.

6. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I swear my board this week is a speeders wet dream. All epic and rare yellow item perks. Frost, stun, overboost, nitro, shield you name it. I'm going to save up my tokens and unload when I see some sweet burn damage perks.

• Percy • and Jdm7 like this.
  7. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

Same here, of course I just started playing shooter again.