1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by I3LacKFuSSIoN, 13 Oct 2017.

1. I3LacKFuSSIoN

I3LacKFuSSIoN New Member

My account was suspended for a reason I don’t understand. It says:
    „Your Account has been suspended.
    Account maintenance.“
    What does that mean?!

2. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Same here..... Screenshot_2017-10-13-19-37-22.png

3. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

Maybe because you exploited the game by jumping guilds.. my account has also been suspended and I’ve jumped a few guilds.. maybe they’ll take away the Legwndary parts and power cells that I got from the legendary raffle

4. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

I don't think so, @Phalgun I was and i am still in the same guild, and i got this too..
    Bdw this is why i don't spend money on game like this :) ..
    I am curious what hapens when my account is working again.

pnkrdr likes this.
  5. pnkrdr

pnkrdr New Member

Mine has been suspended as well and I don’t exploit the game and I don’t jump quilds. I don’t float unless I get a phone call, which is rare.

6. JAMES BERKENHOFF

JAMES BERKENHOFF New Member

Mine too, i logged in with no problems, tried to get back on 10 minutes later and got this. Please explain !

7. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

Maybe they’re just checking random accounts for traces of too many tokens for the time that the token system has been out. We never know. Even if they think I exploited they can have my Legwndary power cells.. I have no use with them to be honest :p

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. Paul88

Paul88 New Member

I hope your right

9. Wainwright

Wainwright Member

I’m guessing they are running account maintence for the exploits. I hope the devs can post an update.

10. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

My account is running again, nothing changed, still the same, still got all my stuff.

11. Asimshiraz

Asimshiraz New Member

Right now 40 minx Before Same happend to my account U tried so manny time to play a game but they said your acount has benn suspended.. and still I dont know why bcoz I didn't any bad words and I didnt cheat with other's but my Account is suspended for no reason ...

12. JAMES BERKENHOFF

Admins- please look at mine again. Im not an exploiter. You set me bacl to negative 12k , all i did was switch guilds. One time, not back and forth, just once. This isnt fair imo. Espeacially with all the money yall have made off of me.

13. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Their rational is that if in the new guild, you completed their board 1, then you got +12k for doing that.

14. JAMES BERKENHOFF

I joined the new one at the tail end of last weeks, got the same reward (2nd place) as the last guild. Was in the new guild b4 the reset. I didnt get anything extra. And everyone else gets 42k for free and i get -12k? That isnt right