1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Next Update Requests

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fixer sa Recto, 11 Oct 2017.

1. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Hi i'm just new here, I don't know if these features were already requested before but i would like air out these repetitive frustrations.

1. Friends. A sorting mechanism will make this a little bit easier with options such as Friends/Guildmates/etc. like a tab or something or if we could sort them by status (online/offline). An option for selection of whom to delete at once rather than deleting one by one by viewing profile.

2. Inventory Items. It would be really awesome if we could sort items in the inventory as per type/level/etc. Also i read before here a "Scroll Bar" would be really appreciated instead of painfully navigating though the items to get to the bottom or vice versa. More often you're going to switch items instead of actually scrolling. An option for multiple scrapping would be great rather than 1 by 1.

Wishaal and JustPlainSowad like this.
  2. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    I second this, Much needed.

3. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

I support, especially no.2

4. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

I'm with no 3, best one yet. Lol

5. JamesMcG

JamesMcG New Member

I would just like to be able to move the dialogue button or whatever you call it. Whenever I try to switch to the bottom item half the time I hit that stupid thing instead of whatever weapon or item I need to use.

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

That happens to me sometimes as well.

One possible work around on the iPhone is a setting called ‘guided access’, which is mainly (I think) for parents who want to let thier children use the phone to play games, without screwing other stuff up.

I use it to stop my control centre accidentally swiping in while I’m playing (as it’s easier than having to keep turning it on and off though settings). But it also has a feature that lets you draw around parts of the screen that you don’t want accessable.

I considered using it to section off the dialogue button so I didn’t tap it accidentally. Of course, that would mean you’re not easily able to chat (you can turn it off again with your thumb print, you don’t need to leave the game, but it does take a few seconds).

Perhaps there is something similar on Android.

7. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

a scroll bar would solve this issue :)

8. JamesMcG

JamesMcG New Member

Being able to move it would solve the issue. For example it wouldn't be a problem if it were under the clock.