1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Penta kill again~~~ woohoo

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by roytchai, 10 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roytchai

roytchai Member

Elena Kr and Ian like this.
  2. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

Can you just stop with these threads ?
    1. At your mk and your fire power you should be way higher in Inf.
    2. It's NOT impressive at all seeing this ship mk and that fire power at that inf level sinking some ships..
    When i was at mk3 with my defender i got way less and weaker firepower, and still got 2000++ Inf.
    I get it that you want to promote your clips, but it's time to know that it's not impressive at all cause of the things that i said...
    No offense and no comparison, But you need to know, that it's not impressive at all, it's the opposite..

Mr. Chompers and Wishaal like this.
  3. roytchai

roytchai Member

wait... can you see the opposite team has 4x MK 5 as well? why don't you ask them all why are there so many MK 5 at 1000-1400 nowadays?
    do you know the infographic or population distribution of the game nowadays? Are you a GM? if not then don't judge base on what you experienced back in the days when less people played
    and come dual me, I'll kick your ass with same fire power and MK

4. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

You're a keyboard warrior, and that doesn't intimidate me, kid :) Have a great day.

Mr. Chompers and Wishaal like this.
  5. roytchai

roytchai Member

lol noob... who's the person typing and who's the person posting video again?

6. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

I don't need to post videos, people know me from my threads and from my name.
    Don't try to compete, it's a game, don't get it to serios, get the life in serious, not a fucking game :)

7. roytchai

roytchai Member

lol it's so funny when people start comparing real life achievement whenever they lose in a keyboard fight. I guess you didn't see the 4x MK5 in the opposing team and now start wondering what the fk has the game become huh?
    Want to dual with real life richness or achievement?

8. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Man, i don't care about the unfriend team or about your team mates, only you are here so only to you i could say what i said, and i think that i was preety respectful and real with my opinion..
    You need to be better than them and show them how far can your setup to ladder up, let them remain there in that inf...
    And you started to be "the keyboard warrior" sayin' :
    It was my opinion and you started to compete for a fucking game :)
    I don't want to continue, i said what i got to say. Have a great one, and happy sinking.

9. roytchai

roytchai Member

A keyboard warrior doesn't start a dual with another in a game that doesn't use keyboard. Please get the logic right

10. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

@Bennunator i think this thread need to be closed because its going off topic

Cyn, Ian, Mr. Chompers and 4 others like this.
  11. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

*grabs popcorn* keep it going guys

12. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Sweet or salty? :rolleyes:

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  13. obscenery

obscenery New Member

LOL gipsy ure too harsh man. let him brag and enjoy his penta kill.
    btw, i just did a pentakill with the top damage in the team at 12k. im a mk4 almost 1800 inf. thats pretty good.

14. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Cheesy

15. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Already way ahead of you.. :p

16. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Please stop. Also, there ARE more mk5s and they are mostly people desperately trying to figure out their loadout. Happens.
    Gipsy, you are a good player, I know your rep. But don't say things like this. It's beneath you. Also, roytchai, wp. But please keep all videos on one thread if possible?

Ian and Mr. Chompers like this.
  17. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

My first Youtube channel :p

Kalbs and Shadow Moon! like this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Love your style, but... If you don't mind some advice from a player half your infamy, you need to work on your strategy. You're running two incomplete loadouts, far as I see. Granted that you're damn accurate, but flare guns pair well with...oh, who am I even talking to! You know, ryt? Why do you use that loadout tho?

19. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

That's my main loadout with which I play. On Mk6 I plan to put Big Bertha (instead of Flare Gun probably).

20. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Why do people feel the need to make a new thread everytime they manage to get 5 kills in a game? It's not like you did everything solo, your team did help you out small or big time. Without your team you would have never accomplished that. I didn't watch your vid because as an mk5 ship around 3800 infamy I'm not interested how an mk5 ship at one-third of my level plays and brags about his "great skills". And there are plenty mk5 players who are even higher than me.

I didn't watch the vid, but I can assure you, in order to get 5 kills you needed to steal some kills.

To everybody out there, please don't make a bragging thread whenever you get 5 kills. Everybody will eventually get 5 kills, some players will achieve it sooner than others. But it is in no way an indication for how good your skills are. So please don't make a new thread whenever you get 5 kills because we're simply not interested.

If you still feel the need to brag, please do so in this thread: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/the-best-of-you.21/

Last edited: 11 Oct 2017
    Cyn, roytchai, Shadow Moon! and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.