1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

CAN'T MOVE! Glitching/Jumping around map

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by "Scooby", 8 Oct 2017.

1. "Scooby"

"Scooby" Member

I recorded the game 2 post but file is 2 large. I literally can't move almost like I'm stuck in a glitch and I skip/jump around the map! I can shot and communicate but am stuck where I started...its happen a few times now, please help fix

pdcpdc likes this.
  2. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    Happened to me so many times I lost count. I've seen defenders and shooters jumping around the maps as well.

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

This happens due to conflict between what the server thinks and what your phone thinks. Slow connection, or low ping.

"Scooby" likes this.
  4. "Scooby"

"Scooby" Member

Yea I've seen that as well...i believe that is just because of there connection. But I've never had this happen until the update came out. And I have a Galaxy s8+ so I know my phone is more then capable of running this game very well

5. pdcpdc

pdcpdc New Member

Same happened to me several times - moving arrows are drawing but I cant turn or move. Game restart fixes this (but it is time losing)

"Scooby" likes this.
  6. "Scooby"

"Scooby" Member

I have 4g and even full wifi and it still will do it

7. pdcpdc

pdcpdc New Member

Still happens once in 50-100 battles