1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixer build? Captain 9

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Steven, 10 May 2017.

1. Steven

Steven Active Member

Hey guys, just looking for some experienced fixer tips on weapons and such. Just hit captain 9 and running uncommon sniper cannon lvl 9, uncommon repair pulse lvl 9 and rare bandage lvl 7.

Attached Files:

2. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

At your level, I would suggest a standard Cannon over the sniper if you have one, just for the fast reload time. And maybe a small shield for a few extra hit points. Otherwise, hang back, so the people you're fixing take the most damage. Coz us fixers can be a bit fragile, lol. Best of luck with it! It can be a lot of great fun. Welcome to Battle Bay and good sailing

3. The War Net

The War Net Member

I run a fixer. Love the little guy. I agree with Mr Squiggle. Go for a regular cannon. Has a 5.6 second reload time and allows you to return fire much more rapidly. Also, a shield would be beneficial. Once you get the fixer to Mk2, I use a tesla bolt over nitro or overdrive. It allows me to disable an enemy ship for several seconds giving my team time to heal and fire on it.

Good luck!

4. Steven

Steven Active Member

Will def look into the cannon and tesla . Ty guys for ur input. Any prefrance on repair box and repair pulse?

5. The War Net

The War Net Member

Pulse for Mk2 and mk1. Once you get mk3 and have the extra slot, take the box and pulse.

POTANATOR likes this.
  6. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

@Steven You need a Turbo! Replace that useless bandage as soon as possible.

7. Steven

Steven Active Member

Just got a rare cannon in a box lol. Guess that works out good!

8. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

I just finally got my fixer up to mk2...I run a rare cannon...freeze gun (helps slow enemy down for my team to fire on faster targets)...uncommon repair pulse...and small shield...

I've upgraded my trainers a bit and run 1.2k hp...my cannon does about 120 dmg...so I'm able to heal and fire back pretty decently...

I've noticed a lot of people like running shooters or defenders (which isn't bad) but support is lacking in this game and I've noticed people like to hang around me so I've begun helping my team out and if we win, I'm usually rewarded with 2 stars even without getting kills...the game definitely rewards you for healing your team...I've gotten 1 star even when losing.

Fixer is definitely going to be my new ship

kalipolina likes this.
  9. JJf

JJf Member

Nice! Everyone needs fixers so you have chosen wise. I started to play mainly (or only) fixer when I was using MK4 ships. At the moment I feel I'll never change back to shooter.

But welcome to fixer brotherhood all new fixers!

kalipolina likes this.
  10. Steven

Steven Active Member

Really liking the turbo, helps get to teammates a lot faster!

Last edited: 11 May 2017
    kalipolina likes this.
  11. Steven

Steven Active Member

Made it to MK2, how's my setup look? Any change suggestions?

Attached Files:

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  12. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Looks good - I'd run exacly the same!

13. rlxgenerate

I prefer the hp over the speed increase...is anyone w/ me on that or do y'all really think the speed outweighs the hp?

14. Steven

Steven Active Member

I'm new to this and haven't tryed out hp but I do love being able to haul ass to help team members heal. Also even without hp boost I'm usually alive each battle unless it's a full team wipe

15. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

As an experienced fixer, I tend to use the speed option, just so I can get out of the way of mortars and torpedoes, and also so I can zip around to heal the player that has strayed a little from the reach of my protection. But other experiencedfixers will tell you otherwise. It's really up to what works for your playing style and personal preference :D #just keep fixing, just keep fixing

Maxiño likes this.
  16. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Soon enough (mk3?) you will have the option of using 2 blue items & this becomes a non issue --- My gut feeling would be that being faster will be more important for survival than having a small shield equipped.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  17. rlxgenerate

Thanks...I'll start using speed and see how that turns out.

18. Glace45

Glace45 Member

R.I.P. Now i stop to fix i choose the speed... I stopped to fix when i upgraded to mk2...

19. peter

peter New Member

any hints on fixer mk3 build as of right now i have an uncommon Triple Torpedo a level 11 uncommon Nitro uncommon repair box at level 9 an uncommon repair pulse at level 11 and a rare bandage at level 8.

20. peter

peter New Member

the health on my fixer right now sits at 1625.