1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback & suggestions] - Guilds

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by *Rubber Duck*, 30 Sep 2017.

1. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

to cancel a shot another option it´s just slab your finger out of the screen, works pretty good for me.

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

It also works for me, but I do tend to get trembly fingers in a 1v1, 1v2 or 1v3.:(:(

3. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

tap the screen with another finger while the other one is still pressed, so you cancel the shot

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yeah, thats the problem I have. I usually play sniper in any game. This keeps me really frosty. As in, I'm really fast with my guns, but if I miss, it's bad. What happens is, in the middle of a fight, I may have to try to change targets and cancel the shot. But what ends up happening is that my hands are conflicted, and I doubletap. So I thought, why not post it? I would like there to be an option to remove the doubletap control completely. Well, guess I'm the only twitchy shot here. Oops.

5. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

You can turn it off in settings. I have mine turned off for that reason. Double tap camera reset

The Otherguy and Babablacksheep like this.
  6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

And the Asian guild we are not allowed to talk about has already moved on to their next board1.
    Dont try and hide how much the few willing to abuse the system are gaining by removing forum posts.

But again, the main question is how a system this ripe for abuse was allowed to go live. Not sure How Xiting Dhis is ;)

PepeButtCrack, BEN and The Otherguy like this.
  7. BEN

BEN Active Member

Okay so its already season 2 of guild rivalries and nothing has been done yet. This is the feedback & suggestions thread right? My feedback is this update went from really promising to kinda shitty real fast. Everyone is cheating and exploiting the new features and Rovio just made things worst by saying that no one will get penalized for doing so.

My suggestion is just stop update 2.5 and revert the servers back to update 2.4 temporarily. Either that or disable the guild features. Roll back every item that came from the guild raffle so that its fair for all, then FIX UPDATE 2.5 and MAKE IT RIGHT this time so no one can find any loopholes. Give back all the pearls spent for boosts and whatnot, give a goody bag to all players for the time they wasted doing all these silly quests, then finally issue a final warning that if anyone is ever caught cheating/exploiting/infamy tanking/etc etc then they will get the ban hammer so that none of this EVER HAPPENS AGAIN.

8. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I would like to address something here in the guild feedback...

I play the raffle and it gives better rewards, but if I play a match or close the app, really anytime I leave the guild raffle page, it resets... shouldn’t it only reset when that timer ends?????!!!!!

Attached Files:

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. BEN

BEN Active Member

Is it the same for the bonus round? I think the bug is random for some users, mine only reset once or twice. Now it hasnt changed and the rewards kinda suck. I actually want it to bug again I just dont know what the trigger is lol

10. Lucian758

Lucian758 Member

Luckkkyyyy I don't like my raffle board at all just saving up points for when I see fire damage perk

11. Djradnad

Yes bonus page reset as well.

12. Joe Chen

Joe Chen New Member

the guild is interesting, and creates another reason to play.

the execution is really bad.

let me list the ways.

it's already extremely difficult to fleet - both people have to be online, a clan is only 25 people, you can only fleet with 1 other, etc. all of these create very, very difficult guild tasks - and there's nothing rewarding at all winning solo versus winning with a fleet. just get rid of ALL fleet guild quests.

second, having every fleet reward depend on either a kill, or a win, is dumb. burst weapons and sustained weapons have very different rewards. having a kill quest for a flare gun is so ridiculous. you literally have to hope that in between the time you flare someone, no one else kills your target, or that your target gets burnt right after someone else shoots him.

related - seems like since guild was introduced, the daily rewards for logging have gotten worse. now you get..."parts". not even a "piece" but a part. and not even enough parts for an upgrade...pathetic.

this game is awesome. the physics, and the nuanced complexity due to the wave mechanics is great.
    so many thing that are holding this game back though, including really limited upgrade solutions, really stupid (and minimal) daily rewards, really quest rewards, etc.

FIX THEM or everyone is quitting!!!

13. Joe Chen

Joe Chen New Member

how do you cheat?

14. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

As I've said previously..RIP BATTLE BAY..WELCOME TO GUILD BAY.

Can any of the Devs please tell me..did you really think over the consequences of what would happen BEFORE you decided to introduce Guild Quests?
    You have literally destroyed any point in gaining infamy for the majority of players.
    I for one am sick and tired of players using LOW lvl boats/weapons to complete Guild Quests in the hope the rest of the team win after they've died within 20 seconds.
    Example...the player at the bottom has a mk5 shooter..but no..they decided to use this..
    Screenshot_20171006-222629.png
    Again..yes I reported after game..but yet again..WHAT WAS THE POINT??.. NOTHING WILL BE DONE!
    I seem to remember seeing comments by Devs/Mods saying that anyone intentionally cheating etc..would be banned. Well here you go..take action.

Also..if you're thinking of making Guilds larger..then IMO it's a BAD idea.
    That would mean EVERYONE could make an alternative account..and have a main/low lvl account to farm quest rewards easier.

Do NOT change that you HAVE to win to get contribution to quests..if you do..there will be more players getting a kill etc..then intentionally dying to quickly go to another game..rinse and repeat.

I'm amazed that you've allowed players to use alternative low lvl accounts to get easy kills for quests... experienced players going against new players???..no wonder there's so many comments in chat about quitting. Are you not bothered about new players staying on?

So yeah.. IMO.. you've really messed up. All you have done is bring out the greed in people..and made them forget that this is supposed to be a competitive team game.

mpqw likes this.
  15. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Oh look..YET ANOTHER player using a lower boat than they have to complete quest..hoping we'd win..
    Screenshot_20171006-231649.png
    Meh.. what's the point..no doubt these posts will be deleted..or I'll get a warning/forum ban.. funny how those in the wrong go unpunished.

Wishaal likes this.
  16. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    It's just clogging up the forum. Doesn't belong here...

17. Djradnad

Yea just had a game where were kicking ass but I kept saying sos hoping that my fixer would heal me... after I died I saw that his only green item was a t1 uncommon duct tape in a 3000+ match

The Otherguy likes this.
  18. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Where does it belong then..this is feedback on what IS happening because of Guild Quests.
    Ohhh..YET ANOTHER ONE!!!!
    Screenshot_20171007-161530.png
    I hit negative 3 times at start..because I knew what was going to happen..the MK1 hit Yes.. shot me..then promptly raced at the enemy and died.

19. Cosmic_Warrior

Cosmic_Warrior New Member

I wish the badges give some kinda of extra reward but it's still cool to see when I gat a nice shot or life saver on my screen

20. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Imagine how much pain this is:
    CROP_20171007_122604.jpg
    Sorry, atm I was using the blue light shield, and forgot to turn it off when making the screenshot.

Babablacksheep and The Otherguy like this.