1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Worse matchmaking

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by s0pm0d, 30 Sep 2017.

1. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

This is what I get for doing over 40k heals as I had dropped over 300 infamy since guild quests started, at that time. That has now fallen to nearly 900 infamy drop because I keep being put in with 2-3 fixers on my team meaning we are outgunned from beginning. To drop from 3208 to 2360 in a few days is bs! Have lost all interest in the game now and will be uninstalling.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 4 Oct 2017
  2. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

But still... bad players are on both sides.
    If you always get stupid players but the opposing team does not - well, bad luck.
    However, this is nothing an algorithm can fix.

3. Jstajlr

Jstajlr New Member

Ive dropped almost 1200 infamy fom the start of the season. I have never tanked a game and have always done my best to win. I was pretty lucky to get to 3800 I'm usually around 3200-3400. I'm now down around 2700 and can't earn stars and very little resources. I don't know if they changed the matchmaking system but I have never dropped this much infamy. I've searched the forum but couldn't find the answer, does the penalty last until you get back about to within 800 of your highest infamy or the highest infamy from your current season. If it's my highest infamy I might as quit the game because I'm not sure I'll get back to 3000 anytime soon.

4. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

I’m in the same boat as you ( excuse the pun ) and I have been told it is within 800 of your highest recorded infamy not season high. Going solo until I can pick it back up as I don’t want to hinder my guild in completing their quests. As a fixer there were only a few quests I could participate in but star hoarder is no longer one of them.