1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Devs please can I have my tickets back.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Mamamyers, 6 Oct 2017.

1. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    After finally getting all my quest done I finished them all got 12,000 tickets plus had at least another two thousand and I click Spin and it just kept spinning and spinning and spinning till eventually I just clicked back and went forward again and the tickets were gone that I had just use now I did that again two other times same thing it just kept spinning and would not stop so now all 12,000 of my tickets are gone and I got nothing from them and that was a lot of stuff that we had to do to get through those quest to get those tickets please do something to fix that. Sorry for the run-on sentence I'm using voice text while holding my baby don't hate me

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

Actually the guild it's down, you will get those tokens back after restarting the game (and when the guild it's again functionally) I had the same problem days ago, but after guild worked again and i restarted the game i got my tokens back, hopefuly you will got it back too.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Mamamyers

Loser
    I sure hope so lol im supa sad rn

4. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    any updates?

5. Mamamyers

Loser