1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

what is your hardest guild quest?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Dvd2812, 4 Oct 2017.

1. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

Ballpark actually is way better than standard mortar, i don't know a single player above 4k that uses it. But i guess ballpark sucks as well

The Otherguy and Joey who like this.
  2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Killing uhhhhhh 1,728 ships with Healing Bolt. :cool:

Epekka, Jennyfur3810 and The Otherguy like this.
  3. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

Any weapons that are dot = almost impossible without spending tons of money to get boosts & legendary weapon imo.

When you are about to make a kill with a dot, there always is an someone who's gonna come along and finish the target that has less than 100 hp with a cannon or any other direct hit weapons when there's 1 second left until the target perishes.

Devs should look at the statistics and adjust kills accordingly. Out of 25 people in my guild, I'm the only one with napalm, which I don't wanna use at all any longer. I've been a obedient player & listend to the devs (i.e. try new weapons, you might like it bs), tried it, didn't like it one bit, now I'm penalized for being obedient. They should have planned the whole thing out before publishing it instead of using all players as beta testers. The new update looks like a failed social experiment by now.

4. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

Or simply lower the number of kills based on statistics. I'm pretty sure it's piece of a cake for devs to retrieve data of kill/round for each weapon. That would be the easiest change imo.

5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    We had that one on the easy board... piece of cake(we have a fixer with mythical [1 class higher than legendary] unicorn dragon perks on a t5 ledgy)! :D:D:D

Ultrah likes this.
  6. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Some of our members started using minis because all the other clans were. But we never had over 2 minis in clan at once. If our enemies will play dirty why shouldn't we? And at least we're not seal cubbing like some are aswell. Hope this mini account situation will be fixed so we can have a clean and fair fight. Cheers :)

Ultrah likes this.
  7. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

My hardest quest is having to fleet up with guildmates to complete a quest. In my guild there are only those with infamy around 1k and i am at 2k infamy. It would be unfair to fleet up with them just to complete quests. So I have finished almost all quests except napalm and fleet up quests. I cannot just use uncommon napalm coz it would give enemy team advantage. So guild quest requires variation on the guild where all of the different item players around same infamy to play variation of ships which makes it hard to complete without loyal and capable guild members. In conclusion hardest quest is making a guild capable of completing the quests. It is quite ironic..

behumble likes this.
  8. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Maybe make it "hit someone with flare gun X times"

9. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

Any Kill Quest is HARD when teammate just wait to steal

10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Rail gun is tough... there are more variables that must align to get a rail gun kill

1) You have to have the rail gun ready to go (no shot in the last 22.2 seconds) , when
    2) You get that 3 second window of opportunity between waves
    3) Have as much distance as possible (which reduces that window to maybe 1.5 seconds)
    4) Find an opponent that has very low hit points (under 1/2 of rail gun max is ideal) because you won't get that distance opportunity,
    5) Don't miss because there will be no second chance.

My blast canon deals 150% more damage than my rail gun at half the cool-down, so the rail gun is just a quest novelty at this point

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

Technically it would still be seal clubbing because you have better skills and map knowledge that newer players do not...it just might be frowned upon less.

12. Elurien

Elurien Member

You are rocking a legendary LV10 flare gun - so i think too it's a bit easyer for you. ;)

Zusay and The Otherguy like this.
  13. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Just to point out, you made out in your first post like all the guilds below you were full of mini accounts. That is a massive over statement and a slur to those guilds, especially when you guys have been doing this since board 3.

I have supporting evidence for at least 5 mini accounts that you guys have been using and that's in the last couple of days alone.

Don't make out like you guys are only doing this because everyone else was. In our rivalry you guys have been doing it the most and from the earliest point, where do you think we got the idea from?

As for your seal clubbing statement I am not sure where that's aimed at or what evidence you have to support it, but if you assess guild infamy, you guys have dropped a lot of guild infamy, while other guilds in the same rivalry have gained.

Maybe you should not run your mouth so quickly next time because you have only managed to get yourself caught out.

Last edited: 6 Oct 2017
    Zangetsu and Dirtylegs like this.
  14. Sppeder Guy

Sppeder Guy New Member

Imho, napalm, carronade and missile launcher kills

15. Joey who

Now you just sound mad. Can't help you there bud

16. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Lol why mad??

I am not fused about getting beaten in the rivalry, merely by the fact that you tried to make out you guys were squeaky clean and everyone else was dirty and cheating, when in fact that's just not the case.

Zangetsu likes this.
  17. Joey who

I gave the first person the idea to bring a mini after I made my post about them. So think what you want

18. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Clearly you massively over exaggerated things with your "full of minis" statement, and tried to make it look like you were not doing it yourself!

Zangetsu likes this.
  19. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Whosoever thought of napalm quest sucks..
    Didn't think of how much time it takes..
    It's not even worth that time

Babablacksheep and Joey who like this.
  20. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

Ofc you need your gear well upgraded to call it "easy" but still you can't compare flare with napalm. I can hit ships with my flare blast combo till they are around 1k hp, stun them (so they can't heal) and let the burn take it's damage. Ofc a sniper can always kill steal but flare kill actually works pretty good

Just like this: