1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

0 stars low gold and sugar

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Shimmer&shine, 5 Oct 2017.

1. Shimmer&shine

Shimmer&shine New Member

hello
    Today i have been facing a wierd problem every time i win i get 0 stars !! While i was the highest damage N killed 2 ships all lower damage team memebers recieved 3-2 stars while i get 0 ,, this is happening in 4 battles i seem to be the only one who faces this problem !! Plz tell me what to do

2. Shimmer&shine

Shimmer&shine New Member

Also i receve very low sugar and gold only 8k when i win and am an Ace player !!! Is this normal

3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Are you by any chance about 800 infamy lower than your highest peak?

4. Shimmer&shine

Shimmer&shine New Member

Y
    unfortunatly am 1k lower :confused:

5. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

You've been tagged as a deliberate infamy dropper. You'll get zero star rewards and significantly reduced gold/sugar until you get back within 800 infamy of your peak. Not "season peak" - your all-time peak.

_devill and The Otherguy like this.
  6. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

Same thing has happened to me and it’s hard to get infamy back when I am being put on teams with 2-3 fixers on my side and 1-0 on unfriends side and the advent of these guild quests making players choose ridiculous loadouts eg mk5 shooters with 2 torps, 2 firebomb and mine, making the match un winnable. I’m sure some players can not fathom that you need to WIN to make these quests count and the draw of getting epic perks and parts in raffle and epic and legendary stuff in bonus draw is affecting their judgement and gameplay. I’ve started taking SS of Battle reports now.

7. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

Don’t get me wrong, I think the guild quests are a brilliant idea ( although very fixer unfriendly, *cough,cough* ) and for f2p players are a fantastic way of helping them get epic and legendary stuff but I think it needs to be made a lot clearer that it is a Win that enables your guild to benefit or there will be a lot more players penalised for losing ( I don’t consider it dropping if unintentional ) infamy and getting bored of the game really quickly.

8. Cosmic_Warrior

Cosmic_Warrior New Member

I think it is getting worst and I hate that I used to be in the 2000s now im in the 1100s like almost half has been reduced cause of the bullshit excuse for matchups this game has like when u lose u get demolished 5-0 or 5-1 this happens to me alot and it doesn't end there, oh no it got so bad that the game don't give me any stars anymore even when I do the best and everyone else gets a star or 2 and I don't get a god dam thing like wtf. Someone told me this happens because I lose too much infamy so the game takes away my stars like... What kind of stupid shit am I hearing so basically I'm getting punished for something that isn't my dam fault like really game developers that's fucked up and that's why I gave this game a 3/5 as a matter of fact I might change that to 2/5 cause this shit is ridiculous. So game developers... Wtf.. Why do u do this to us u need to change this cause I'm not recommending this game to anyone.

9. Cosmic_Warrior

Also I find it stupid that they just assume that I'm on purposely dropping my infamy like why? They don't know the reason on why this happens and just because there are some that do doesn't mean that they should assume that everyone is doing it like come on now that's ridiculous and unfair to do to players that don't deserve it

10. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    o_O You're in the wrong guild then. On all 3 of our board, we got at least one fixer quest... And on our current board, we have a win in a fixer and a collect stars while fleeted quest... (or something like that):confused::(

11. The Otherguy

Tech support
    At lower infamy, the matches are shorter, and give more rewards (with a high league multiplier + high lvl gear)

12. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Have you been using a different ship? A mk3? A mk4 that you haven't mastered?

13. Cosmic_Warrior

Nope I be using ships that I'm good at like my mk4 fixer and mk5 enforcer and my mk4 shooter and defender so I do my best yet still get nothing.... This game makes me depressed to see the countless 0s I be seeing

14. Cosmic_Warrior

This is just one of them

Attached Files:

15. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

I’m on the verge of uninstalling. 4/5 matches this morning there were more fixers on my team than unfriends and this seems to be the norm. Have loads of SS about this. How am I supposed to regain infamy to get my rewards reinstated with BS matchmaking like that. My battlelog reads like a fixer convention. To lose virtually 1k infamy with little to no chance of regaining it back if this sort of matchmaking continues is making this game unplayable, un enjoyable and un winnable. No point in spending anymore money on a game that is broken.

16. The Otherguy

Tech support
    All matches are "winnable" you just have to play it right. When the unfriends have more fixers than you, get your team to charge (sitting in the back popping of mortars and sniping won't help anything)
    I don't like fixers on my team, because most of them don't know what their doing (a good healer is an invaluable asset), But the more fixers, the less firepower.

17. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

I really don't understand how someone loses 800+ infamy and doesn't gain any. I have dropped in infamy as well and until now the number is close to 400-500 max. Dropping any further is not possible (and I don't recommend it) cos even if I do nothing my team wins anyway. I'm an active player and play a lot of games each day. Right now I'm at 2040. This season tops for me was 2100+. And no matter how well or otherwise I do my infamy won't drop below the point where my weapons are powerful against unfriends and I end up doing the top damage in my team. I never tank infamy and have no reason to do so. Don't understand what is going through other people's minds when they do it on purpose. I'm getting enough rewards considering how much time captain level training takes and it's enough time to grind for some gold.
    I would suggest you play your part in the game as a team and report any infamy tankers playing with you. That way developers will be able to single them out. You have that option at the end of battle so use it and use it wisely.
    Since the quests began a lot of people are using underpowered weapons/ships but I have been lucky enough to avoid such players. I have read a lot of complaints here on forums but only you can help point them out to rest of us and the devs too.
    One last thing, TBH I can't go above 2140 right now and the simplest reason for that is my weapons are not powerful enough or maybe I'm not using them right. So infamy drops will always be there when you go up against more skilled players or higher level weapons. Learn from it and start again. Battle on!!!:)

18. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

My last 4 games. 3/4 put me with other fixers so outgunned from start. Some matches there are 3 fixers on my team and 0-1 on unfriends. I know if there are 3 fixers trying to join a game one team has to have 2 but what are the odds that I will be put on team with another fixer nearly every single match? Extremely high odds if you look at my battlelog and if you look it clearly shows I am not trying to purposely drop infamy.

Attached Files:

19. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Sorry if it felt that way. I wasn't saying you dropped infamy on purpose. And just checked your battle screenshots. Seems your team was not working together. There is way too much difference in the top player damage and the one that comes next. So my guess is, your team didn't stick together. Having 2 fixers on your team means you can dish out crazy damage without worrying about taking damage in ideal situation.

Imo best possible way with a double fixer team is to keep on the move and not get surrounded. If you have a speeder on your team you can even flank the unfriends. I have been in battles where double fixers were too much to handle (at my level with a mk5 speeder). My entire team was doing their best but still couldn't win. Most important thing to remember is to encourage your team to stick close (not necessarily crowded) so you can reach them without taking too many hits. In the end it all comes down to how well you work with the team irrespective of their stupidity.

If what you are saying is actually happening even in higher leagues then I guess this game is not a team game anymore. The only motivation for players like me is that eventually we will work with better teams and actually enjoy this brilliant idea of a game.

For fixers who work hard to help their team, its time to try something new with the selfish fixer thread. I'm not sure if you have seen it yet.
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/the-selfish-fixer.11798/
    If helping your team isn't working then maybe you will have to take point in battles and be the other way around for once. Always keep trying new strategies and never give up. ;)

Good luck.:)

Sewah likes this.