1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hack or powerfull item?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HoloKi, 16 May 2017.

1. HoloKi

HoloKi New Member

[​IMG]
    Are this damage possible?
    He twoshooted me[​IMG][/IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Reactor Wolf

Reactor Wolf New Member

It's definately a powerful weapon as this game is Impossible to hack becasue all the data is stored online or somewhere in the world..
    And that guy could be funding himself to get more powerful ...and yes evolving the equipment makes it easier to damage more so I come to an conclusion that His a guy who spends real money on this game to become the future Legend!

And yeah one more thing , add him to your friend list and take his cover..to get to the top..He's a nice shield..!!

..I hope it's helpful for ya..:rolleyes:

3. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Yeah, there are very powerful weapons in the game that people can "pay for".

Next time you play, try to watch when someone kills you, it'll tell you what the weapon is and rarity. It wont show you which weapons he used prior but it'll give you a glimpse into what was used to kill you.
    Grey, Green, Blue, Purple, Gold...and then the actual weapon.

If you need to see what it looks like, watch any of my videos and see the "X player [weapon] Y player"

4. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

It's a powerful weapon and your team had a healer so that allowed the other team to collect more damage

5. Silent Shot

Silent Shot Member

Engineer
    That actually isn't that much damage. If you were all gathered together and he shot torpedos or just a big torpedo. Then you were all probably hit with splash damage. I've done much higher damage and that's what I do, I pretty much shoot big torpedos into the enemy cluster and if it hits, it'll probably do around 500 damage per player there. So if there's four players that get hit its an instant 2000 damage. It's very possible to two hit someone. I do it all the time, my method is to hit them with the big torpedo and then my sniper (which crits a lot, so we're talking about 500 from a torpedo and then another 500 from a sniper shot). It's very possible. I'll leave a screenshot of the damage I've done with this same method. (=

Attached Files:

6. rlxgenerate

Man I wish I screen shotted my 5k damage day. I've only done it once at my level. but that's awesome. great job.

Silent Shot likes this.
  7. ToddTHY

ToddTHY Member

IMG_0392.PNG IMG_0396.PNG IMG_0398.PNG What's not possible? My works of today.

8. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

Yeah very possible I've done 4k damage at mk2 with a defender with has less weapon then shooter

9. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

But there's decently hackers, I've experienced it with a speeder first as if he was use nitro the hole time. Also seen an enforcer do the same...

10. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

11. HoloKi

HoloKi New Member

How about your league?
    I have only 500+ point
    I think the match matching have a problem.
    Now i can see how pay to win is this game
    I hope this game is better than clash royale ...but now i see if you pay too much here you are the powerfull player of the game.Also in clash royale if you pay you can win with a strategy.
    This game havent a strategy base...is only a shooter game

12. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

It could be more strategy based if the add 5v5 match ups where all 5 ppl on each side are deleted up. Instead of the max 2 person fleet now

13. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

You know nothing Jon Snow

14. Faze Rug

Faze Rug New Member

You must consider the fact that people with powerful weapons like those might not have spent real money to obatain them. I myself obtained epics from the green uncommon boxes before, and I have a friend who obtained a legendary from opening a premium box.

15. rlxgenerate

I think you meant "fleeted" up...auto correct ftl.

Anyways, yes, the game would definitely be better if we could 5 person fleet up and communicate more effectively...this game was just WW released about a week or 2 ago...give it a minute to iron out the problems...the devs/admins are reading the forums and are aware of the situation.

16. rlxgenerate

I'd truly like to see that "person" who opened a legendary from a chest...

17. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

I think he meant legendary pieces. So far there is no way to get a new legendary item except from combining pieces.
    I did got a legendary piece from scrapping common item today. Its all random.

Faze Rug likes this.
  18. rlxgenerate

i was wondering...i agree...it has to be a "piece" and not the actual item.

19. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

Yeah you can only get legendary pieces to turn into a part atm you can't even buy them in the shop, it says pieces from chests

20. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

Good game play add me mikeike24