1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Achievements for wins

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by RULZ420, 16 May 2017.

1. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

They need to make achievements for those of us who suck bad enough that we can lose 7 or more in a row. The win 7 in a row is impossible for some of us. I had to play 10-12 battles this morning to even complete the "win 2 battles" quest. The matching system needs to take more than just infamy into account. Usually, IF I win at all (and that's usually a HUGE IF), it is extreme luck.

2. Ewouna

Ewouna Member

Just need to have a good series and some luck. I believe my max was 12 win in a row. I got carried in a couple games but pulled my weight in the other. Just keep playing one day you'll have it too ;)

PS : there is more achievement after this one (mine ask me to do 15 wins in a row) :)

3. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

Easy for you to say. The AI is obviously biased against me. Or the developers are just plain stupid. I support the second more, and still think they all need to fired.