1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Performance

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Christian Edward Andersen, 16 May 2017.

1. Christian Edward Andersen

Christian Edward Andersen New Member

okay so one thing ive noticed and i think others notice as well is the rewards on wins and loses. I think in a way performance should determine what your rewarded or whats taken from wins and loses. In a lot of my games i am the last one alive but still putting in work on the enemy with say 43 health left. After the game is over im at the top of the board with most damage output and yet i lose as much infamy as the others on my team. Im pretty good at this game but im getting juked from what i deserve. Please i need help building my way in the boards and i cant when im getting stuck with people that arent as skilled as i am.

2. Ewouna

Ewouna Member

What about the speeder that distract 3 of them for a full 30 seconds while your team was blasting them ?
    What about the enforcer that Aoe slowed them with mortar so you could land those sweet torpidos. Or another enforcer that chained stuned the enemy healer preventing him to save his teamates ? He didn't do any damage but he wonned you the game and you want to take all the glory ?

Due to this s**** algorithm you already have more stars/sugar/gold than these good guys and you want more infamy as well ?

3. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

I wrote a forums post about this the day the game launched and I played.
    Just play through the higher the levels the more comptetive it is and how well you do will feel more important!

4. Silent Shot

Silent Shot Member

Engineer
    Just keep playing through it. I feel your pain, a lot of times I carried my teammates doing 95% of the damage and killing the entire enemy team. Other times the same thing happens but we lose and I'm at the top of the board with 3000 damage and my teammates like 200. It's very frustrating but just play through it until you get to higher infamy fights. Then you'll start to see more teams where they pretty much carry you. Good luck! Keep fighting through the good and the bad.