1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire* Guild Quest.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by fr4nk1yn, 3 Oct 2017.

1. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Anyone finish one and have tips? These are a huge pain in the ass and I don't see why fire is treated the same as an explosive cannon in quests.
    It takes time to burn a ship down and meanwhile your team see all the avatars over the ships and goes for it taking the kill.
    I've had burns leave ships with 2 hitpoints, but the above have happened too many times to count.
    I'm trying to go solo beating on a ship then using fire to get the kill while hoping even though I may suicide my team will clean up the rest. It sucks, so who's got a better way?

The reason why this is in general is my opinion fire shouldn't be treated the same as point damage weapons.

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  2. Chumleetm

Chumleetm Member

At least fire bomb and flare gun have a burn effect... I can't figure out the napalm at all. Any tips are welcome.

3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Apparently I suck. I literally said "I give up" in guild chat after getting five. An hour later I went into guild caht and another member said I got it, And he had it. :(

You have to get the ship in the fire field. I imaging your napalm is going to have to be leveled up or you're going to have to get them on the wall.
    but then again I suck so forget that advice.

Elena Kr likes this.
  4. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Napalm quests tips, this works great for me!!! I usually run napalm and damage quest. And yes my napalm training is pretty high ;)

Screenshot_20170930-115809.png