1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unregistered cannon shots

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Zombie, 1 Oct 2017.

1. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

Fix please

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Nothing to fix here. It's delay that makes it look like he was hit but in reality you hit a wave and he had moved away from the shot. Look at it this way. When a player uses nitro (something nearly instant), he will see the speed boost before you will. Even if you both have perfect connections there will always be some type of delay even if it's unnoticeable.

It's not a bug, that's just how pvp online games work.

3. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

so i could use this bug at my advantage, fill up my bandwidth so i purposely lag, i am shown somewhere on the map but in reality i am not there and i am not taking damage,
    does it sound like it's not a bug and it couldnt be exploitable?

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Unfortunately there will be things that can be exploited in game - this or other - but we do not condone exploits and it is highly likely we will take action against such behaviour - so it is not worth going there.

By "game bugs" we generally mean faults in the game - general connection related issues are nothing we can change.

5. Kimberly12105

Kimberly12105 New Member

Quests are not registering our wins. Had a quest active for cannon kills and damage neither of them registered and I won the match! Any idea when this will be fixed?

6. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

yea i experienced something like that either sometimes i even disappear from my quest contribution

7. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

so if i fill my download bandwitdh in order to purposely lag and not receive shots while i keep my upload bandwidth clear so the packets i send always reach their destination, how can you know this is intentional or not?
    just set a cap ms beyond which point you get timed out, i sometimes saw ships teleporting at speed of light from one side to another on the map cause lag, that is not right
    and this is why this game will never be competitive

oh yea another exploit, if you are close to a wall that has roof or a ledge and an high wave takes you into it, you can shoot anyone at the other side of the wall without being seen or hit at all :)