1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Update] opinions on visuals, content and experiences

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by behumble, 29 Sep 2017.

?

Like the update?

1. Yeah man its rad!

26.1%
  2. Finally! Love it!

35.5%
  3. No, nothing works.

8.0%
  4. still quitting

2.2%
  5. nah, its not enough

14.5%
  6. indifferent/no opinion

1.4%
  7. its terrible

0.7%
  8. its good

11.6%
  1. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

I understand the friendship in a guild wich is why I said IT IS YOUR CHOICE as to what y'all decide to do as a guild(see ya at the bottom ranks boys) members come and go and they always will....if you want ur guild to be competitive in this then changes must be made! If not then you just keep on working for that #1 infamy spot...the devs gave us something for guilds to do now it's in OUR hands to decide if we take advantage of it or not....

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  2. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I edited my answer to include two new pts read them too

3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Same here 5 hrs ago I played with a player a great speeder. Now I played against him he was a defender:oops: ftw using mk3

Babablacksheep and • Percy • like this.
  4. *Rubber Duck*

I find it extremely funny that the Revenants guild has found a way to play this game with very little floaters, very little suicide teammates and we are fast in working out how to organize the guild members to benefit the guild not just one person.....THATS HOW GUILDS WORK......you can sit on the forums and QQ or u can adjust thing a on your end and be aok...it can be done I promise you...we are doing it just fine

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  5. *Rubber Duck*

Ur purpose of a guild is a option yes...there are many types of guilds I'm srry if I made the wrong impression on that....u have competitive guilds, casual guilds, class guilds, all sorts of diff ones....WICH DO YOU WANA BE?

6. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Maybe u didn't understand my last two pts.
    Let me explain them to u again.
    The other players which do not belong to waveblower guild are also running low tier weapons if he is matched with them as teammate in matches ( because he has no control over matchmaking) he is bound to lose because of it.
    For ur plan to work every guild in ace and nightmare league should follow ur suggestion which is insane.
    Next pt since waveblower doesn't have mortars so when his guild contributes to the quest te amount of raffle pt he will get will be automatically low since he is not participating in them.

7. Elurien

Elurien Member

And most imortant: your kills or what ever you have to do counts only if u are winning the game. But how should that happen if u are rocking tiny tier weapons? o_O

8. *Rubber Duck*

Point 1, u can basically control the matchmaking, we have done this and do It every night. And point 2......of course he gets less points he didn't do anything for it that's y u have guild members, you all contribute as a whole and the ones who contributed directly get more....

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  9. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

Listen, just because your guild contains players with the required items or players who can simply cash out for that doesn’t mean every guild is like that. You have the items? Fine. Your guildmates have the items? Fine. You or your guildmates are major P2W guys? Fine. But I’m talking about ALL the guilds, you moron. So stop pretending that the system is fine. If you’re not a victim, good for you, but many players, including me, ARE victims.

baysider, Kitterini, k406k and 5 others like this.
  10. *Rubber Duck*

First off I don't really care to be called moron....i didn't come to your post and fucking bash you dude so kindly back up on that issue....it doesn't evolve MONEY....YOU CAN RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS FOR FREE. You can also BASICALLY CONTROLE your matches for FREE!!! If you would like to know how to do this your are also welcome at NO cost to you to ask me and I'll gladly explain how it's done. No need to get all pissy with me bro

11. *Rubber Duck*

Don't rock tiny tier weapons...receuit new members bud that have those weapons

12. *Rubber Duck*

Screenshot_20170927-182320.png
    Screenshot_20170927-182301.png
    Screenshot_20170927-182252.png U notice the names in these pics??? This was all night, several hours back to back games...it can be done!
    The first 2 pics we ran 8 out of 10 players are in our guilds...the last pic 7 out of 10

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  13. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Yep, I find it stupid that specific weapons are required. It's well known that certain weapons are very unpopular at low or high level play, putting those in guild quests is not a good idea. My guild is stuck on a mortar quest too.

I'd suggest a single reroll, so we can swap the worst quest for a more doable one.

14. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I agree.
    We shouldn’t have to switch to totally new weapons or remove guild members just to complete these quests.

Miathan and • Percy • like this.
  15. *Rubber Duck*

And no one is forcing anyone to do that...YOU decide if u want those quest they come with a sacrifice...YOUR CHOICE

16. *Rubber Duck*

We all have a choice to buy pearls or not buy pearls, we have a choice to run this kinda guild or that kind, we have a choice to change or stay the same.....only YOU can decide how much u gain from the update as a guild and srry to say but yes money gets you higher always has always will. It's all a matter of what kind of player you are, what kind of guild do u run....not what kinda player are the devs forcing u to be or what kinda guild they are forcing u to be because they ARNT forcing u to do a thing. They are giving us the option to choice what road we wana take. Not evwrything in life or a game just gets handed to ya. U goda work for it, ya goda make changes sometimes if u want it bad enof....if not then move on and don't change a thing

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  17. *Rubber Duck*

One more kicker for ya on choices....if u choose to be guildless then u get NO extra rewards...so does rovio need to make this patch so it helps the players that wana be guildless? They should be able to benifit to right? Wouldn't make any since that they would be forced to join a guild to benefit from guild quests when they CHOOSE to be guildless

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  18. k406k

k406k Active Member

If you wanna run your guild like a calculating sociopath then feel free to run it that way. Otherwise let other opinions have their voice.

19. *Rubber Duck*

They are welcome to have there voice bud, im not here to take that away i am here to post my voice in hopes to give guidance. What i am saying is pure common scense....there is no hard choice, there is no right or wrong choice. I don't see or agree with the need to call this update game ruining just because a guild refuses to make tweeks to do some quests...thats the players choice not the game developers fault. Im not trying to shut anyone up im just trying to help explain a way to complet guild quest, if u take the advice great! If not then Powell, best of luck to ya

The Otherguy likes this.
  20. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

BEST
    UPDATE
    Ever

Epekka, Elurien, Rock'N'Rolla and 7 others like this.