1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BBv2.5 - BugWatch!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 29 Sep 2017.

1. Pleocoma

Pleocoma New Member

Hello, I'm new, playing on ipad if that is relevant.
    Right now the game does not load, just gives me a message that I need to update to continue playing. I go to the appstore but there is no update available, just tries to open the game again with the same result. I figure this is just another delay issue, but on the odd chance it is something that can be fixed, I thought I'd let you know.

Thanks

2. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Keep getting a "1" notification in guild chat after I post. Sometimes it won't clear

3. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

This happen to me too.android nougat samsung galaxy tab s2 8.0

4. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    A bunch of fps lag on my galaxy s8+ (which should handle EVERYTHING perfectly). It's not major but it gets VERY irritating after playing for a while.

Rock'N'Rolla likes this.
  5. HazardousMoon

HazardousMoon New Member

Direct hit not registering twice completely cost the game considering the enemy who should've been destroyed was last alive. Watched replay from the person questions point of view, took two missiles out of four , direct hits for those two no damage whatsoever. Posting screenshot of battlelog for video id. ship was Gco7, who btw good game. That was intense.

Attached Files:

6. Colonel Forbin

Colonel Forbin New Member

Screenshot_20170930-112527.png Screenshot_20170930-112527.png Screenshot_20170930-112527.png Didn't add my contribution to guild quest when all conditions were met

7. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Guilds showing 29/25 members...they don't have 29 in roster but it's showing 29
    Screenshot_20170930-132537.png

The Otherguy and _devill like this.
  8. Colonel Forbin

9. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    Guild top contributor isn't working properly.
    [​IMG]
    There was a guild quest for kill by blast cannon and another by flare gun. It's not counting all of them. Like both were missed by one each.
    [​IMG]

_devill likes this.
  10. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Guild quest showing 0
    Screenshot_20170930-133926.png

The Otherguy and _devill like this.
  11. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

You have to win the battle for the quest to acknowledge you. It says on the bottom ship sinker quest picture: "Only battles you win add to the progress of this quest"

12. Colonel Forbin

I did win " victory by dominating "

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

FPS slowing down in close combat since the update.

14. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

@Miika @Zeus I found the reason for this issue. Not sure if it is really like this but a while ago the quest was showing correct values. And now it's back to the same wrong ones. Please check the screenshots attached. I opened the quest page for star hoarder and then the speeder quest (win machine) which is already complete. I guess the previous top contributors window is overlapping with the next one. Both have the same values. Hope it helps. :) Screenshot_20171001-010954.png Screenshot_20171001-011343.png

Guys please check if quest page is repeating same values for multiple quests. Read some posts above so may be same thing happening there as well.

Last edited: 30 Sep 2017
    The Otherguy likes this.
  15. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Oh didn't see that, my bad.

16. _devill

My ping values jumped from 220 to 300+ on wifi and 500+ for 4G mobile data (don't remember previous values). May be the reason for hits not registering. I'm facing lag issues in game play as well although it looks like the frames are getting stuck at one place and the next moment I'm a little further and taking damage. It happened when any of the teams had multiple fixers including one more on opponent team who were right in the middle of battle healing teammates.
    The lag is not severe consistently. It gets back to normal after a couple of games without switching to half resolution. The first few games after launch have this issue. Again, it's not consistent so can't be sure about the reason.:oops:

17. _devill

Battle logs have duplicate entries for same battles. Please check the timestamp in screenshots.

Attached Files:

18. mpqw

mpqw New Member

Friend list disappearing and encouragement of using underleveled weapons/ships to finish guild quests.

Now it overlaps the movement joystick.
    I can no longer see battle messages, under my thumb.

19. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I noticed that occasionally the friend list will become completely empty, but can be solved by reloading the game

The Otherguy likes this.
  20. BEN

BEN Active Member

Not gameplay related but when i click the notifications from my phone the game doesnt load up. Only happened in this update. Im using a Samsung S7 Edge.