1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guilds tab

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MoordMachineYT, 30 Sep 2017.

1. MoordMachineYT

MoordMachineYT New Member

IMG_0316.PNG After installing the update on my iPad 2017, everything worked perfect. However, when I started the app for the second time, the guilds tab kept loading forever. Soft reset didn't help so I can't start using the new feature. Could you fix this please? My version is iOS 10.3.3 cuz I didn't wanna update

2. MoordMachineYT

MoordMachineYT New Member

Okay looks like nothing involving guilds works

3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Guilds aren't working for me at all. I'm on Android.

4. Procrastinator

Procrastinator Member

Can't see guild names in battle loading screen aswell

5. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

Probably just the servers being overworked with all the players jumping on at once. Give them some time to let things cool down and everything should go back to working.