1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

" Keep Playing As A Team "

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gipsy Danger Jaeger, 14 Jul 2017.

1. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

What did you guys think about this one, beying an "button" keep playing as a team, after match ends...

JJf and Shadow Moon! like this.
  2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Not so much.

I would love a "thanks" button though. Good for when healed, someone stuns, helps out etc
    I use "yes" atm. Not the same

3. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

But *thanks* *negitive*

4. KINGSLAYER99

KINGSLAYER99 New Member

I would love a guild fleet or guild battle arena

Epekka likes this.
  5. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I like the idea but I think the problem comes with how long until the next match. For example, sometimes I watch an ad to get a greater reward. Someone who skips it will have to wait 30 seconds. People hate waiting. Sometimes when I going into the next battle I do see one or two from the last battle. Also many times when someone dies they just leave the game.

Maybe we need a button that says rematch, and anyone who presses it would stick together in the next match. Its basically like fleeting, and we see that fleeting can cause a slight delay in matchmaking, but I support your idea!

6. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

I would like a way to specify teammates when using the in-game chat, maybe hovering over their names and then clicking the command so that people will know who you are talking to specifically...
    ex. Rinse & Repeat, together!

MidnightXDawn likes this.
  7. Rinse & Repeat

I don't know thats just general advice you give players I don't think we need a button for it... I would prefer a "flank" or "fall back" command...o_O

8. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

Some of you guys really misunderstood my question,

After Match End
    Having "the button" like in RB6S for example, "keep playing as a team" So those who want can continue playing togheter in the next match..
    I was absolutely NOT refering to have a "command" for that "chat", definitely NOT.

9. JJf

JJf Member

Sounds really good! Sometimes I really would like to play another battle with the same team. I can send friend requests for future fleets but what if the whole team worked well? The "keep playing as a team" button would be awesome.

10. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I often wanted to keep my team, so I like the idea. However, adverts and early deaths probably would make it impractical.

I think the solution is just to have 5-man fleeting, I've never heard any compelling arguments as to why it doesn't exist.

The only argument against it seem to be that 5-man fleets would (potentially) have an advantage over random teams, but that's nonsense. Fleeted teams would only have an advantage until they find their infamy level, and unlike other things in the game that bestow a huge advantage (buying a legendary), anyone can make friends and join a fleet.

11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Why not have independent matchmaking for five man teams? I mean, lets be fair here. It will take some time starting up, and a new currency may be required for balance reasons so that people don't just play 5v5 fleets, but it can work!

12. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

There is no reason to do that, it would just make it harder for fleets to find games.

Organising a 5-man fleet is not easy, you'd need to get all the players online at the same time, and joining the game together. If you also had to wait for another 5-man team to join, then you'd never get a game, and no one would ever play that game mode.

Also, I can't imagine the devs being interested in adding different game modes, and sectioning up the game. Expanding fleets within the existing game, is much easier, and would provide more insensitive to actually use fleets, as you'd always be able to find games.

13. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Miika posted once that they don't do stuff like that because anything positive will immediately be used sarcastically when the match ends badly.

_devill likes this.
  14. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Just play with your guild mates like we do... these were video's from the other night and EVERY game from 1 -2 hours we played was like this. Notice all the REV. Devils grip, KSA and ikillinpeace are in our guild aswell. Screenshot_20170927-182301.png Screenshot_20170927-182320.png
    And yes we had BACK TO BACK matches like this the whole time

15. Rinse & Repeat

oh ok that makes a lot more sense... I guess it would be nice I'm for it