1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The new update will give us the ability to share matches, but I'd like more info on that.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wishaal, 28 Sep 2017.

1. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

If they do something like the above, then they could easily expand it for sharing in in-game chat. A "Copy link to replay" button, so that you could paste it into a game chat. Or even a "Share with my guild" button.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

• Battle Replays
    Replay any match from your battle log. You can even change perspectives!
    Share your match to your guild at the end of the battle or from your battle log.

You can it is mentioned

Babablacksheep likes this.
  3. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

My understanding of the share feature was in game only. You can view the replay or share with guild. There wasn’t any mention of sharing via messages or email or anything.

The good thing about this is, people can play an awesome game, but they forgot to push record before... they can turn on their screen recorder and then view replay, record the battle and then post it wherever. Giving different perspectives while viewing replay will also allow people to get the perspective of any unfriend that does well and they want to feature their gameplay in say a YouTube video. So @BITTERSTEEL wont necessarily need people to submit videos to him, but he can include it within his videos automatically.

I could absolutely be wrong, but that’s just how I understood it.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Love that the Devs have their own exclusive vip VIP circle jerk club. I thought the VIP subscription was supposed to get a newsletter about upcoming features, and were supposed to have access to chatting with the Devs, but it seems that's only if you're a "chosen one" . Because they're certainly very VERY rarely in the chat, unless it's the red text of ban hammer. Lol.

Cpt Obvious and Wishaal like this.
  5. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Dang, so my guess here was wrong, they only added ability to share with guild chat :(

6. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

Question, what are the benefits of "in combat medals" ???

7. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Nothing its just satisfying

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

Yes I did notice that lol. Very satisfying when u get a good streak of them.