1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay YouTube Gameplays and Guide by HalcyonLily (Fixer, Speeder & Defender)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by HalcyonLily, 25 Sep 2017.

1. HalcyonLily

HalcyonLily New Member

Hi Everyone!

I've created a YouTube channel dedicated to gameplays (99.9% Battle Bay as this game is just so awesome!).
    Started this channel when I had my Mk3 Fixer and Defender, and now I've progressed to Mk4 Fixer and Speeder (still mastering the speeder though).

Please give your kind support and subscribe to my channel. Search for "HalcyonLily" on YouTube, and look for a photo of a girl with sunglasses.

Here are some of my gameplays:

Other than gameplays, I have also created a guide for Fixers which is available at

Check out my channel by searching for "HalcyonLily" on YouTube, and look for a photo of a girl with sunglasses.

Hope you'll enjoy my channel and please do subscribe for more! :)

Cheers!

Elena Kr, • Percy • and Skye like this.
  2. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    You're a good fixer. I am a speeder a little higher than you at 1700 infamy. I recommend something other than a regular cannon for your speeder as it deals horrible dmg :p my blast has been up to t3 from around your infamy and it's been working great for me. It's just my humble opinion but you might want to think about it :D

3. HalcyonLily

HalcyonLily New Member

Actually you are right! It’s something I been pondering over and you came at the perfect time. Thanks! :)

So far, I been playing the speeder for few days only and noticed that the damage is really low too. What other weapons other than blast cannon would you recommend?

• Percy • likes this.
  4. • Percy •

9th grader
    If youre a close combat kinda gal then I recommend grenade/blast or carro/blast. If you do long range, then try missiles/blast or sniper/blast If you do midrange to close, try flare/blast, big torp/blast with frost blaster, blast/blast. Personally, the twin blast, big torp/blast (I don't like frost blaster so I don't use it :/) and missile/blast works great. You might have noticed that the blast cannon stars in all of these setups but that's because hats the only t3 anything I have XD. I advise you to choose any combo among these. You might want to try tripedoes and maybe explosive cannon. Mines are a good choice but I wouldn't advise you to use them unless you have epic T2 or higher. Any other mortar like weapons are bad imo for speeder because speeders are supposed to get in close and mortars don't really allow that. A friend of mine who's also on the forums (BasedCarpen) plays double mortar beautifully on speeder so you might want to consider it. For your yellow slots, keep those for now and maybe get a better overboost. Blue items, idrk which ones you use but I advise lots of turbos. I have a bandage whih I use but it makes me slower than double turbo. Hope that helped! *takes a bow and blows kissez* *confetti* peace

Edit: carronade is basically useless against a defender because the defense points take off dmg from each projectile. Also, carronade is useful only if it's maybe t3 rare because they need to be powerful to dent any ship. Speeder is a great ship, I hope you get better at it :)

Last edited: 27 Sep 2017
  5. • Percy •

9th grader
    Also, if you need more stuff directly friend me. I have the same name in the game (o_O they rhyme) and ill friend you if you can give me your tag thingummy

6. HalcyonLily

HalcyonLily New Member

Lucky you to have a T3 blast cannon! I only have the regular cannon at T3 for now.
    Ok so am on the right track with the weapons in my inventory. Now just need to wait to upgrade them to higher tiers and I'm all set.

Please add me #QCYPBGTV.

Thank you so much, yes your tips definitely helps! You're awesome!
    You get a curtsy from me. :)

• Percy • likes this.
  7. • Percy •

9th grader
    Lolllll I'll add you tomorrow. Got a long short day ahead. Schools only till 11 but it's got my least fav blocks. English and Spanish. And 9th grade Spanish is the worst lol

8. • Percy •

9th grader
    #speederforlife :cool:

9. • Percy •

9th grader
    Sent you a friend request. You're awesome too you listened to me XD

10. HalcyonLily

HalcyonLily New Member

Ok! See you in the game then :)

• Percy • likes this.
  11. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

For Fixer, at your level, I strongly recommend box launcher instead repair bolt.

Box = efficient self healing + no wasted time ( if you're partners are full life, you can launch some box, for the next), possibility to launch over relief and teammates, ...

• Percy • likes this.
  12. HalcyonLily

HalcyonLily New Member

Yes, I have tried the box, though so far the bolt has been giving me higher chances of winning. I guess the main issue is, most of the times teammates tend to separate, and using the bolt allows me to send health to as many of them as possible. Downside is like you said, self healing is not much at all, so finding a good position in the battle field matters a lot.

How do you propose to counter that then? Sending health to teammates who get separated using the box?

I do have an Epic box, will upgrade and play around a bit more too. Thanks for your input! :)

13. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

Other thing: at the beginning, do not hesitate to use repair pulse. In your first fight, on the first aoe, you use it lately. After, you are waiting the end of cooldown.
    If you see orange circle, use Pulse immediately, before the impact.
    Like that, your partners are full life, and your cooldown is ready for the next pulse.

At the end of fight, with your Bolt, You're obliged to run away, for self-healing with your Pulse, letting yours teammates alone. As explosive cannon, carronade, and some others items... Bolt is not the best choice for beginners, IMHO.

14. HalcyonLily

HalcyonLily New Member

Yes you are right! I started to use the repair pulse right at the beginning and it works much better. Thank you so much! :)
    Will work on upgrading my repair box and try it out. The thing is currently my bolt gives more than 2 times health than the box. Once I have done so will give an update.

Thank you so much for your input, fellow fixer! :)

Poupichou likes this.