1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Issue that needs to be addressed...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by rlxgenerate, 15 May 2017.

1. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Okay, I will start off by saying: Yes, I should have click the "select" button...BUT...

I like switching ships when I get bored...specifically shooter and fixer... but when I change out my weapons...I forget to click the select button.

Now I know the game has a feature that if no weapon is equipped, it'll prompt you...but if, i.e. shooter, takes a weapon out of one of the 3 slots, it won't prompt you and allow you to go into a match.

I wanted to run fixer but I took off a cannon and only had 2 weapons equipped which made me very very vulnerable.

Please...devs/admins...can you all put a prompt in the game (similar to no weapons or not picking a talent) that if a slot isn't filled, we're notified...

Thanks.

2. Ewouna

Ewouna Member

That would mess with their algorithm.
    Currently I believe you can't scrap your last weapon and that would bring the minimum item slot to like 5 ( mk6 I believe ) of the same color which you don't have when you start the game ( green object for example : fixer mk6 have 3 slot you only have gray pulse at lvl 1) .
    Not a pro developper myself but I can see conflict implementing this solution

3. rlxgenerate

I don't think the programming would be difficult...
    If an open slot exists on a ship...then prompt "slot open"...
    But I wasn't referring to scrapping...on ships that can have multiple waepons, if you leave a weapon slot open, it'll let you take the ship into battle without prompting you that a slot is open...

4. Ewouna

Ewouna Member

I guess you can count the total number of weapon that the player have yes. Nevermind my previous comment.

5. rlxgenerate

*thumbs up*