1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hackers!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SaucissonSec, 14 May 2017.

?

Have you already encountered hackers? (Even in your own team?)

1. Yes

71.4%
  2. Nope

28.6%
  3. Well... I'm myself a hacker sooo...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SaucissonSec

SaucissonSec New Member

Well... So i didn't know where to place that thread since there is no hackers dedicated topic on the forum... I've seen an increasingly number of hackers enjoying wasting the game with speedhacks, reloadinghacks and stuff. I hope the staff is going to fix that problem soon and is planning to add countermeasures. I'll be recording them and making some reports here to make the game cleaner and enjoyable for honest people.

2. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

I want to see proof…

Kakashi911 likes this.
  3. SaucissonSec

SaucissonSec New Member

Well next time i see one, i'll be recording him;)! But you just have to play a bit to see those kind of noobs.
    By the way, if the Rovio devs could add a way to report players directly inside a game lobby, as well as being able to add friends that way, it would be nice.

pdcpdc likes this.
  4. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

You can report players currently. Just click on their name :confused:

5. SaucissonSec

SaucissonSec New Member

Nope you can't! You wan only interact with players inside your main menu lobby, not in a game or the game summary :p

pdcpdc and jeongmin seo like this.
  6. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

I just have encountered one speed hack user... he was defender mk3 but he was moving faster than speeders with overboost xD

RULZ420 likes this.
  7. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hi there,

If you come across weird behavior like that, please report it directly to our support team who'll look into it. You can reach them at: rov.io/support
    Thanks!

Happy Battling!
    Bennunator

8. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

You must be a hacker.

9. Kakashi911

Kakashi911 New Member

Professional Memer
    Maybe your game was just laggy

10. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

Actually, you can. There is a tab at the top of that box that says "REPORT".

11. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

I have also, but don't remember the id

12. Kakashi911

Kakashi911 New Member

Professional Memer
    I understand it's one thing encountering a hacker, it's another reporting. Unless you find him by the harbour greasing his ship then you ask him to turn himself or herself in

RULZ420 likes this.
  13. Hades

Hades New Member

YESS !! hackers, not lag not glitch, but spamming nitro through the whole map. Just now, and I wanted to report but you can't search people's profile, only those in main menu u can see their profile. Some dude named KidAssassin (Not 100% sure correct spelling). I am 1000 infamy and met this dude, he was using enforcer mk2/3 spamming nitro going all around the map non stop with only like 0.5 sec stopping after each nitro. We need to a report section after each game, seriously, at least be able to search people's profile to report.

14. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

[​IMG]

lolawola and Kakashi911 like this.