1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How about voice chat

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Supun, 15 May 2017.

1. Supun

Supun New Member

If we got voice chat in game.I think it will be great thing in this game.then we can talk each other and we can do the game as a team...I present game we can't do that we can't talk any one.if we got this future.this will be the best game I played..thks god bless....Battle Bay❤

SaltBae likes this.
  2. Atticah

Atticah New Member

Discord

TTrain and Supun like this.
  3. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

That's what I was about to say...you beat me to it.

Supun likes this.
  4. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

I submit to you the world chat and ask if you really want to give them a voice.?.

5. rlxgenerate

I wasn't suggesting world chat gets a "voice"...

6. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

I understand that... But it's the same people. You'd either be listening to off colour jokes, racist remarks, or how much you suck and losing is entirely your fault the entire match.

If you're playing with friends or can be avoided, but if they're friends just use an outside voip option.

7. rlxgenerate

Answer...discord...that was our suggestion...works great

8. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

The problem is discord won't help you talk to your team, just the person you are fleeting with, if you're even doing that.

I believe a well regulated in game voice chat could work, having a mute button for each individual person and if someone is frequently muted/reported for misuse of voice chat make the game auto mute them for everyone.

9. rlxgenerate

Either that or add commands...I really think that a "retreat" button needs to be added...and a "focus on [enter ship type]" would be effective. we're not all top tier players who know who to shoot or how to effectively play this game. tactics is a learned skill and sometimes everyone could use a helping hand.
    Or the ability to "mark" the map on where to go initially or where to join up...i feel like there isn't a good way to communicate.

10. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

I do agree

The "focus on..." can actually be done by pressing attack while being locked into that specific enemy ship, it will say "destroy [enemy ship's name]". This special commands should definitely be explained somewhere in game.

11. rlxgenerate

I know that that command exists but that's assuming that every other player on the team has looked at the enemy ships and knows to target the healer or target the tank.
    Every time I see it, I think it's just someone who is typing the "attack" button just to type it because that's who they see.
    But you are right, I don't want to take anything away from that point.