1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The way to level 50

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Elurien, 26 Sep 2017.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Dont stress it, level cap will in
    Not in my experience. You have around 4days to refill your sugar, I manage that even at times where I dont play all that much. Its impossible to clear all the useless sugar quests, so often youll have a few of those completed and waiting to be grabbed when need arrises.
    Once you get to the late thirties you are also starting to experience long gaps between gear that can be leveled, so mostly you only need sugar for training.

D3X and ViscountSniffit like this.
  2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Yes that's one option, but when crew trainings take 2-3 days each, I prefer not to waste time on useless crew members... it already takes forever to get stuff done without that

3. Elurien

Elurien Member

Yes thats the way you should train your crew.

Last edited: 26 Sep 2017
  4. Jumppanen

Jumppanen Member

9 more months for me.
    1.9 year isn't too long time for f2p game

Last edited: 26 Sep 2017