1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NOTES FOR THE DEVELOPERS, Fix these 5.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by CaliphRepose, 25 Sep 2017.

1. CaliphRepose

CaliphRepose Member

1 Medics need to start getting compensated, maybe at a 1 to 2 ratio of gold for healing vs damage dealt. 1 to 4 maybe?
    2 We cannot figure out the star system. What determines who gets stars? I have seen so many screenshots contradicting every theory I have heard.
    3 Display guild infamy somewhere visible. No member of any guild outside the top 30 know their guilds infamy.
    4 Display "your rank" and infamy under Guild Tab when you click Season. Currently, no member of any guild outside of the top 30 know their guilds rank.
    5 Create benefits to being in a guild.

FracturedSarcasm likes this.
  2. CaliphRepose

CaliphRepose Member

A couple more things...On Profiles, please put back the win%, and add DPR. Damage Per Round. Currently Players can calculate these stats by dividing their all time damage in achievements tab, by their total battles in profile, fyi.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

2- See image below
    19510117_811643699001513_4800391097683345086_n.jpg

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Fixers are already earning slightly more per battle than other classes on average.

Brizo already answered this.

Coming in 2.5 next update.

Have read the announcement thread for the next update?

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. CaliphRepose

CaliphRepose Member

6. CaliphRepose

CaliphRepose Member

MIIKA, Medics do not earn more gold per round than other classes. My guild medics have reported they still are not being compensated for healing. I get 35k gold from a good match, and my best medic says she gets 18k gold from a good round.

7. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Idk if you're right or wrong, but it could also be due to the league % bonus, and if you are facing higher mk level ships. (Ex: more mk6 increases total pool of gold)

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. CaliphRepose

CaliphRepose Member

I kept hearing about an upcoming patch, but never saw anything about it in the message center on game. I found it on here and read just now. That patch fixes a lot. There was 1 other problem I forgot about. When I click a players guild from their profile, half the time it populates the members of the guild, other times I see a blank box, with no information populated.

I may be the only fat fingered person with this last issue. I feel like the arrow to switch your lockon to the next target to the right is too far to the right. Often, when I try and switch to weapon 3 my view starts turning, sometimes like 180 degrees. Its frustrating sometimes.

9. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

I hope Katterini will not see this.

10. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    You can change this in the settings.