1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How can i retrieve my account

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kevin, 2 May 2017.

1. Kevin

Kevin New Member

I uninstalled the game cuz i couldnt start the game its just black screen after i reinstall the game it starts with tutorials then after that youre forced to make a new one how can i retrieve my old account?

2. Potato

Potato New Member

I am also facing the same issue. Can anyone help?

3. Seas The Day

Seas The Day New Member

Hey guys!

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with BB. Please send a support ticket to Rovio Support at https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=233218 and they'll help you. Please include the following in your message:

- Your new Account ID (you can copy this to the clipboard in the in-game options > accounts)
    - The player name of your current account
    - The player name of the lost account
    - Some inventory contents of the lost game (captain level, weapons etc)

Cheers,
    -S

4. frostwolfe

frostwolfe New Member

Sorry am having some trouble where do i send the details?