1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost account

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Hùng, 21 Apr 2017.

1. Hùng

Hùng New Member

Sau khi cập nhật, tôi không thể đăng nhập vào tài khoản cũ của tôi.it always make a new.help mẹ.tks

2. Hùng

Hùng New Member

3. Hùng

Hùng New Member

After update, cannot log in old account

4. Seas The Day

Seas The Day New Member

Hey!

Sorry to hear that you've lost access to your account. Please send a support ticket to Rovio Support at https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=233218 and they'll help you. Please include the following in your message:

- Your new Account ID (you can copy this to the clipboard in the in-game options > accounts)
    - The player name of your current account
    - The player name of the lost account
    - Some inventory contents of the lost game (captain level, weapons etc)

BR,
    Seas

5. Richard Crash

Richard Crash New Member

Help me, my account is lost, I want my account behind, Battle bay nickname: RichardCrash. , Email: richardcensano@gmail.com, when I log in Battlebay and all from scratch

6. Seas The Day

Seas The Day New Member

Hello,

The same as above - please send a support ticket to Rovio Support at https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=233218 and they'll help you. Please include the following in your message:

- Your new Account ID (you can copy this to the clipboard in the in-game options > accounts)
    - The player name of your current account
    - The player name of the lost account
    - Some inventory contents of the lost game (captain level, weapons etc)

Cheers,
    -S