1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.5 "Guilds with benefits"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Sep 2017.

1. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Oh boy, ANOTHER yellow nerf, jesus christ it's like you guys WANT everyone to play shooter

2. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Seems like my wish is coming true!! :D
    Shooters gonna rise ;).

• Percy • and Bo Oetjen like this.
  3. disorder

disorder Active Member

Its not a nerf... In all game perma something( stun, shield, etc..) is not good, why it would be different here ?

4. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

Other than defined rankings (leader, co-leader, Officer, etc.) your entire post caters to guilds that are at max members and create spillovers/leftovers for people that don’t meet infamy requirements. Why would they specifically design something for those guilds when they are the minority in the game? There are what, 5 or 6 guilds with spillovers? Compared to how many guilds in total in game? I wouldn’t expect those changes to be put into place. You have discord you can continue to use for all your spillovers/leftovers members.

BLYoshi likes this.
  5. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

We all knew the tesla nerf was coming. And it was much needed. I shouldn’t have to sit there and not be able to do anything while stuns are being stacked. It’s a sure fire loss when I’ve got speeders in their shark circling formation stunning me at every which angle.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  6. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

Splash damage of torps are outrageous. You shouldn’t really be relying on torpedoes (especially big torp) to take out speeders. While it’s great when it works in your favor... torpedos are too easily avoidable. Snipe the sh*t out them.

• Percy • likes this.
  7. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Don't expect them to eather, just ideas..thank u for ur concern though

8. *Rubber Duck*

BT is a great way to take out speeders! Tis my main weapon on my speeder :) love it, good with it and will splash damage threw a wall if needed :)

9. Elurien

Elurien Member

Thx for the update. Cant wait for it. :)

Epekka and Miathan like this.
  10. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

Tesla bolt after this nerf is still very strong!
    Frost blaster should be buffed. Now it's harder to hit at times, it does not block items. Because of this, most people use Tesla bolt.

11. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Joeyaa smells updates and you smell trolls.

12. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

when will the update come out?

when will the update come out

when will the update come out

ect...

g1r likes this.
  13. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    when Apple approves.

when Apple approves.

when Apple approves

etc...

14. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

Never said they weren’t effective. It absolutely is. I used a Big Torpedo for a while. It does great damage, but I’d rather have guaranteed hits with cannons (assuming no server latency/in game prediction issues) than only a chance I’ll hit someone with the torp or get them with splash.. putting big torp ON your speeder is an entirely different subject. The OP said using toros to take out speeders, not using it on their speeder.

If this continues, should probably be moved to off topic though. It’s not content related to the update.

15. Bo Oetjen

Bo Oetjen Member

I was in no way trying to be rude. It wasn’t concern. It was more of a question. To cater to a minority of guilds/spillovers for their benefit, would not appease other guilds who wouldn’t be able to take advantage of those updates. I understand the ideas you mentioned and can appreciate the thought of it and the purpose it would serve, but, I just don’t see it happening.

16. *Rubber Duck*

I do use it to take out speeders....what u talking about bud? I use it to take out any boat :)

• Percy • and The Otherguy like this.
  17. *Rubber Duck*

Bigger guilds will benefit yes, as will every guild....any guild can invite more then 25 members so don't see what u mean as it benifets only those overflow guilds. The only guilds it wouldn't benefit would be the ones who don't care to grow no?

18. Star.Nova

Star.Nova Member

Agreee

19. bommberman

bommberman New Member

Is there any fitur to know who aktif n nonaktif member on guild like to see when he/she online time ..?,( ma englis so bad,hope u know what i mean)

Elena Kr likes this.
  20. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

After blocking someone, is there any way we will be able to unblock that player.