1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game crashing when I try to watch ads for bonus.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KiloMeda, 24 Sep 2017.

1. KiloMeda

KiloMeda Member

Every win so far today has led to a crash when I try to watch the ads for bonus. It also failed when I tried to refresh the market, but it did eventually work.

Playing on Samsung s6.

Edit: A couple resets seem to have fixed it. Will post if it continues.

Edit 2: It is happening again in every win

Last edited: 24 Sep 2017
  2. Carnistix

Carnistix New Member

A couple days ago it was a black screen and locked up phone for the bonus video. Was good yesterday, but 3 times today it gone straight to my home screen with an Android message "app has crashed. Would you lims to restart it?" at least one of the videos is crazhing the game.

3. KiloMeda

KiloMeda Member

I had the same black screen a few days ago. Also continuing to get the same error you are.