1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

SKILLS + RARES - COMPLAIN = NIGHTMARE

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by S. Vinciguerra, 24 Sep 2017.

1. S. Vinciguerra

S. Vinciguerra Member

This video will HELP you UNDERSTAND that no matter how POWERFUL your GUNS are, but do NOT know how to USE it, it is USELESS. SKILLS = NIGHTMARE. Get SKILLS, Get KILLS! No memes in this video, just pure TriHard WutFace. If you want to watch EDITED VIDEOS w/ MEMES, go check my CHANNEL and click on the MEMES OVERLOAD playlist! Guaranteed Happiness! RARE POWER!

2. Star.Nova

Star.Nova Member

3. The Afenogaster

The Afenogaster Well-Known Member

Bbay player / free time artist.
    I have to say that skills matter, but I have been since 1600 Infam with my tier II rare blast and I can’t get pass 2300 because people kill you really fast, now I have started to get new weapons but I am still there, sooo, I know how to aim well, I know the maps, of course I am not as good as Kenzer, or thundersword but if I was in nightmare Orpheus or Diet Coke could kill me in one shot

4. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

There are limits as far as skill goes. If skill really was everything, then you would see mk4 ships or even lower in nightmare league.

5. disorder

disorder Active Member

...and....
    nearly full T5 and T4...well not really impress

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Dude, mad skillz! XD 360 noscope on dea'pool!!!getrekt!!!!