1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Some useful things to note...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Joey who, 23 Sep 2017.

1. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

Thank you for mentioning the last bullet. Although I am not Ian be aware, speeders do not carry tesla bolt only to stun boats for them to be shot immediately after.

_devill and Joey who like this.
  2. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

In the low level of infamy, all players are not stupid and noobs. Thanks to consider that.
    Don't care about your flare gun, kill ratio, ...
    You have to Kill on sight. And win the match.

A low level Fixer have adequate stuff to cancel effects of your flare gun.

TheAntiSnipe and _devill like this.
  3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think part of the 'skill' of the game is using your judgement.

Sometimes it's better to secure a kill, and get that gun out of the game ASAP; sometimes, if I see a teammate has it covered, I'll decide my attention is better spent elsewhere. Knowing which is which can swing a game.

Even if I do 90% of the damage to a target. If I see another teammate turn up able to finish them, then I'm happy to move on and let them claim the kill. Better that than shooting at the same time, and waste a shot hitting a wreck.

I don't care about who got the most kills, so long as my team wins.

Poupichou, TheAntiSnipe and _devill like this.
  4. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Not that skilled is what keeps those players at low infamy, at least until they learn. For all I know people get to higher infamy over time and not just drop into ace or nightmare league from the start. Every one starts from the beginning. Try to communicate as much as possible even when the team doesn't respond. Encourage them whenever they support. The smartest thing to do is to work with your team and not force the team to work with you.

I'm definitely supporting OP on the point that most people (not all) break the stun as soon as you put them on someone (currently in master league). Frosted? yes its good to attack someone frosted as they can't get away quickly unless some one is trying to line up a torpedo:p. Happens a lot but what can you do in such a situation? Send out a negative and try again. Not all will learn but some will. That might help later on.

The smart thing to do in this situation, if you realize that people break your stun, is to find a way to work around that. I stopped using tesla bolt for now even though right now i have a rare t3 level giving me 8.6 secs+ stun and there is more to upgrade until t3 max. Will be saving it for later.;)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I try to go for people at the back, who aren't the most obvious target for my team. People hanging back also tend to be the ones who like sniping and lobbing mortars, so it's good to shut them down for a few seconds.

_devill likes this.
  6. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    I must be one of those people without common sense or morals then, because I play my mk4 enforcer as much as I do play my mk5 speeder o_O