1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PLAY AGAINST 5 NIGHTMARE PLAYERS !

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by VaM RoiD, 21 Sep 2017.

1. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

HEY WATCH THIS BRIEF VIDEO TO KNOW MORE ;)

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I like how you got the confidence to upload a vid in wich you are totally getting destroyed. Everyone else only uploads video's of themselves where they do really well.

Respect to you;)

I hope more players will follow this good example

3. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

LOL yes, I missed each and every shot...Thanks for the support brother :)

behumble and fr4nk1yn like this.
  4. iRSS

iRSS Member

When I saw Error and Leonut on your team I thought that you had a chance. :D

Edit: Minor error.

Last edited: 22 Sep 2017
  5. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

Honestly, I too had same feeling but you know very well how things went XD

iRSS likes this.
  6. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

if you're constantly going against nightmare players, i strongly suggest you change your weapons - get more point damage weapons instead of mortars (they are practically useless against high level speeders and enforcers). if you really love mortars that much, use just 1 for your shooter, any more than that and you'll just subject yourself to endless frustration in nightmare league.

:)

7. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

True, but since he found himself in a situation where he had mortars he should have focused on the slow players not the speeders

JustPlainSowad likes this.
  8. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Let's not forget the fact that he actually reached this level with an mk5 peanut shooter. On top of that he uses tier 2 epic, and tier 3 and tier 4 rares. Switching out his mortar and torpedo won't help much since he already way outperformed his ship and gear. You're looking at a future nightmare player here.

9. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

Well yes, you are right but there is a reason I do that...my weapon set may seems weak but yet most powerful. I have all rare weapon set but I still outperform many legendary gear equipped ship because I rely on strategies, I don't do front to front battle instead I hide and attack and mortars are best for this. Yes killing speeder is tricky but there comes the mine. Moreover in this match they all rushed to fight...I would never do that in this kind of match because the other team has speeders and speeders have tendency to come in the opponent's zone..so if we have waited for them to come we could have won, but nightmare player are too proud they think they are the king. They just attack.

TheAntiSnipe, behumble and Wishaal like this.
  10. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

Right, But either way we were dead because our healer went out to take speeder and I knew he can't take him so I went with him but our defender continued to fight but he hasn't have that much weapon (only three) so reload took him out.

11. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

whatever works for you, man... just sharing my opinion... :)

VaM RoiD and iRSS like this.
  12. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

LOl, I know but I had to reply ;)

13. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I agree with yellow ocean 100%, but problem for 3k+ players is we don't have all battle against nightmare guys. FOR normal battles we face mortars much more effective and enemies also do carry mortar setup which makes it difficult to shoot behind walls. So what i have decided is i will change to all Canon setup when i get mk6 shooter and have a secured place 3.5k+(already have started building point shoot weapons)....

14. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I am at top 150 and playing as speeder and enforcer. Hitting me seems easy for shooters with snipers but any other weapon misses quite often tbh. (this is not meant to be bragging).
    Mortar-mine shooters are my favourite as it is quite easy to dodge mortars and mines can be tricky only in tunnels or somewhere like those. Those shooters can't defend themselves when I come close enough so it is quite easy target as you might understand :)

Just wanting to share my point of view :)

15. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

Yes, you can take down me in seconds but I play with my team to watch my back. :)

16. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

I confirm. VaM Roid is very efficient and smart.
    I'm pretty sure that many +3500 and nightmare players don't have his talent...
    but they have their overpowered and legendary stuffs to compensate. ;O)

TheAntiSnipe and VaM RoiD like this.
  17. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

Thank you! :)

18. VaM RoiD

VaM RoiD Member

Attached Files:

Wishaal and Poupichou like this.
  19. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

From all the games today, you decided to appear to that one :confused:
    I was completing 2 quests (granade and torpedo) which are not with my main gear, lol. Now I look bad in there :(

Well let's see when you encounter me with flare and blast cannon :p

VaM RoiD and Wishaal like this.
  20. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

and this is why we fleet yknow ;)

Poupichou and VaM RoiD like this.