1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixer Item Perks...Do They Exist?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GimpWOLF, 17 Sep 2017.

1. GimpWOLF

GimpWOLF New Member

For about a month now I have been visiting the Market religiously for Fixer item perks but have yet to see them. I have bought the Refresh Shop with Pearls, watched ads for the free Refresh Shop and I have even logged in every time I got a New Shipment notification in the hopes of finding the perks but nothing. Are there perks for Fixer items ( Repair Bolt, Repair Box Launcher, Repair Pulse and Duct Tape) in the game at all? Or have they been removed as part of the Fixer nerf um I mean Fixer Re-balance?

WarCream likes this.
  2. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Yes there are perks for healing items. +% healed and -% cooldown.

+% healed are better for most.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

There are perks for bigger healing effect and shorter cooldown.

4. GimpWOLF

GimpWOLF New Member

Ok so they do exist that's good to know. Now why are they never in the Market? I keep seeing the same perks over and over so much that I have created different perk load outs for whatever time of day it is that I'm playing. :D

WarCream likes this.